I got outshot by an 11 year old!!!!!

Matt Sowell

Picture077.jpg

personally i think he looks a little mean
he shot 2 down on the sims course and i shot 11 down
Congrats Blake on the SPOSORSHIP FROM SHREWD!!!!!
Picture083.jpg

BTW listen to your dad about the releases he knows what he is talking about

hound dog

Congrats Blake and remember what we talked about and listen to your dad.:cool:

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
Ya getting old or something:bounce::bounce::bounce: congrads to the young man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! way to go :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

bet it will not be the last time!!! :) Congrats to the youngster. Good to see him so interested in it.

BlackArcher

I am so proud of that little guy....
Hey Blake ask Danielle for a rematch on that 1/2" dot your dad printed up...

The Mac may be scared of you now....LoL...
(At some point the mac is going to sign onto GON and play with us)

Last edited:

dhardegree

I am so proud of that little guy....
Hey Blake ask Danielle for a rematch on that 1/2" dot your dad printed up...

The Mac may be scared of you now....LoL...
(At some point the mac is going to sign onto GON and play with us)

I think the little guy can hang with the best in smack talking, based on what I witnessed Thursday night. That was hillarious.

fatboy BA

Congrats to the little man, show us how it is done.Keep practicing buddy you'll be one heck of a pro one day.Keep shooting them straight.

Booner Killa

I must say that I've really contributed to teaching the little guy about smack talking and he's become quite a little smack talker. Congrats Blake on the success this weekend bud.:cool:

jersey ga boy

WHAT UP BLAKE great shooting this weekend i can give you a few pointers on the smack talking if you can give me afew on shooting
deal? Also joking aside you always need to listen to your dad on archery and every thing else to he will never tell you any thing that will hurt you. Jersey ga boy a.k.a. walmart HOLLA

Robbie101

No Worries Matt, I get out shot by him everytime we shoot tog.....So don't worry, your not the first.....

And to Blake, bud, im proud of u..... You have not only shown that you can shoot, but you have shown that you can shoot under any stress, pressure or what ever...... Im glad to know that i am able to even know you b.c at some point, you will be idolized just as you idolize Levi and the others........ I guess now would be a good time to ask for your autograph b.c when you do get there, you may be to busy to sign one for lil ol me......Again congrats bud.....WTG

O yea, and listen to ur dad a lil more, he only means well and he loves you dearly.....From an outsider looking in, you can see the joy in his smile when he see's you shinning.....No matter good or bad....

Ok, I is'a done now......

Next...