I need Christmas ideas!!

Lonegle57

How about a start in reloading, though even the components are hard to find,
a starter kit was an awesome gift years ago for me.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Knife, compass, fire kit, Merino wool socks, a good hat. All make great gifts.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I love getting a gift card for somewhere like Cabela's or Sportsman's Warehouse.

Bubba_1122

I love gift cards. I have a gift card from a local outdoor shop. Will likely use it for a shotgun for my grandson.

Joe Brandon

Got this pic of my buddy and his son last week on his sons second deer. Gonna clean it up and put it in a nice oak frame frame for him. Hes proud of the boy and the boys proud as you can see. Something that has some meaning.

Attachments

• 20201130_114215.jpg
    20201130_114215.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 34

shdw633

For everyone that says ammo: HOW AND WHERE... I cant' find any 30-06 or 308 anywhere

You have to find it.....that's how they know you care about them because of all the time and effort you put into getting their gift. Anybody can grab a gift card in a couple of minutes, how much thought did that take. Show them you care....look for the ammo!! ::ke::biggestshoot:

law dawg

Stock pads are awesome!

https://triadtactical.com/triad-stock-pack/

IMG_1023__70970.1553026128.jpg
Just ordered one for a Christmas present for me

ucfireman

Ill probably buy one soon. Not looking forward to spending 750 dollars. Its well worth it in the long run though.

I posted on here a few years ago before the price increase trying to urge folks to buy before it went up. Don't know how many did.
I can say I bought mine the first year and have saved a bunch since.
At todays price you will save after 10 years.

A great gift for the kids or grand kids too, especially the real young ones that don't know what toys are all about anyway.

Latest posts