I won!!!

kmaxwell3

So I always enter these internet online giveaways that all the gun and ammo companies put out there. I knows it to get your email address to sell it. But any way I entered one called CVA Fanclub Giveaway awhile back for a .410 Turkey gun and a bunch of other stuff. I got a phone call today from the guy at BPI Outdoors telling me I won. They are shipping me the hunting stuff and sending the gun to a gun dealer by me so I can pick it up. I have done these contest for years and thought awhile back I was going to stop so I would quit getting so much junk mail but thought nah I better not stop eventually it will pay off. My 17 year old son said two weeks ago I was wasting my time and would probably never win. I guess I showed him.

Deerhead

That's awesome Congrats! BPI is a really good company. I too thought I was wasting my time doing those giveaways. Nice to hear someone who actually won! Don't forget to save for the taxes next year when you get that 1099....

K80Shooter

Congratulations on winning.

I did stop entering all of that stuff, but I have won a few things also.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Congrats. When I was doing my 1-year 'tour' in Oklahoma last year for work, I entered a DNR raffle that popped up after I bought my hunting license. I won a OK lifetime sportsman's license! I went out and immediately bought a mega millions ticket. That one didn't pan out, but it was worth a try!

bany

That’s cool! I’m about done trying any of them.

bilgerat

Senior
Congrats . Ive won a couple of interwebs contest over the years , best one was a full 2800$ camping package from Coleman . Got a huge 10 person tent , 2 sleeping bags , 2 lanterns , 4 camp chairs , a fold up camp table , a camp stove and grittle , a big cooler and bunch of other small things ,, I donated the tent to a local Boy Scout troup but still use most of the other stuff .

BassRaider

I bought a raffle ticket from the Shriners at BP. I handed them a dollar but found out it was $20. The winners will be chosen in July and a lot of firearms on the list. Their event is somewhere near the old Sears on Ponce. Wish me luck!

kmaxwell3

I bought a raffle ticket from the Shriners at BP. I handed them a dollar but found out it was $20. The winners will be chosen in July and a lot of firearms on the list. Their event is somewhere near the old Sears on Ponce. Wish me luck!
Good luck. I buy tickets from Hunting for the Cure every year for their 30 guns in 30 days. It's a gun a day the whole month of June. If you win your ticket goes back in the drawing. So you can win multiple times. They sell 1000 tickets for it. My buddy won a Stoger Shotgun last year off of it. It's for a great cause also.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Congratulations! I entered that giveaway too.
It's at 400 Ponce de Leon Ave. 7-27-2024. If you bought / buy a ticket you can go there for the raffle from Noon to 5pm. Doors open at 10am, refreshments all day, free food 11am till 2pm.
If anyone wants tickets, pm me and I'll give you the web address or contact info.

tcward

So I always enter these internet online giveaways that all the gun and ammo companies put out there. I knows it to get your email address to sell it. But any way I entered one called CVA Fanclub Giveaway awhile back for a .410 Turkey gun and a bunch of other stuff. I got a phone call today from the guy at BPI Outdoors telling me I won. They are shipping me the hunting stuff and sending the gun to a gun dealer by me so I can pick it up. I have done these contest for years and thought awhile back I was going to stop so I would quit getting so much junk mail but thought nah I better not stop eventually it will pay off. My 17 year old son said two weeks ago I was wasting my time and would probably never win. I guess I showed him.
Well heck yeah! Congrats!