I'm stuffed..

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Fried Chicken, baked beans, rice with gravy and a salad...

PC210004.jpg

Hankus

That looks fine :cheers:

RNC

looks good ! ..... did ya beat down the chicken an make it chicken fried steak ?? ;]

Altamaha Stalker

Please send a plate of that good looking grub to:

Altamaha Stalker
Somewhere In Between The Big Pine Tree Hanging Out With Sugar Plum Waiting On Some Of NCHB's Deer Jerky With A 12 Gauge To Shoot The Passenger Pigeon That Is Bringing It So I Can Do A Smoked Jumbo Dove Thread Next Week And Hiding Behind The Christmas Tree Waiting To Mug Santa Claus Of The Toys For Good Boys When He Drops Off My Coal And Switches Because I Have Not Been Good But I Will Get Some New Toys Anyway Or Maybe Even Sitting By US # 1 Waiting On The Fattie Paymaster Is Going To Send Me So I Can Eat It On The Way Back To The Big Pine Tree Or Back To Hiding Behind The Christmas Tree Again, GA.

Thank you kindly...

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Good eats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Sho does look fine, I gotta go eat now!!!

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Please send a plate of that good looking grub to:

Altamaha Stalker
Somewhere In Between The Big Pine Tree Hanging Out With Sugar Plum Waiting On Some Of NCHB's Deer Jerky With A 12 Gauge To Shoot The Passenger Pigeon That Is Bringing It So I Can Do A Smoked Jumbo Dove Thread Next Week And Hiding Behind The Christmas Tree Waiting To Mug Santa Claus Of The Toys For Good Boys When He Drops Off My Coal And Switches Because I Have Not Been Good But I Will Get Some New Toys Anyway Or Maybe Even Sitting By US # 1 Waiting On The Fattie Paymaster Is Going To Send Me So I Can Eat It On The Way Back To The Big Pine Tree Or Back To Hiding Behind The Christmas Tree Again, GA.

Thank you kindly...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Latest posts