I'ma be a mess

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
You can try to prepare all you want but when you step through that door with her and everyone is standing and looking at her.......you’ll cry. My baby girl got married last November. Congrats!

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
No worries CL... I cried like a baby at my baby girls wedding. I was an absolute wreck... they were feeding me Xanax like skittles

deermaster13

My baby girl got married last October, opening day of muzzleloader season. I had a lump in my throat all day. My feet didn't want to walk her down. It was harder handing over her hand to him when we got down there. Kept running thru my mind of the doctor handing her over to me after she was born. Looks like you have a fine daughter and I wish them the best. I feel sure you are gonna have that lump in your throat as well.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
It was tough watching my boy take on being a husband, I can only imagine what it’s like with girls. The up side us I now have two granddaughters.

Getting emotional shows you care, that’s a good thing.

Baroque Brass

It’s hard watching your little girl grow up and getting married. It was certainly an emotional day for me, walking her down the aisle, but it was also a fun day, with lots of jokes and laughter. We now have a fine seven year old grandson.

Congrats to you you and your daughter, I wish her the best!