Is Burrows the next Tom Brady?

Beehaw

I think he has a better chance than anybody else. They are both trying to punish the people that told them they weren’t good enough.
It’s hard to believe he was in college two years ago.

James12

Nah, his division is much tougher than Brady’s ?. Don’t watch the NFL, but do see the stats.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Beehaw

I should have asked “ What the next Brady” looks like. I assumed you meant: “NFL style” pocket passer, field general that plays chess with the DC.
If the determination is just winning there will never be another Brady. Too many things have to go right, of which the QB has no influence. Injuries, most of all.

Coenen

Even if he were to amass Brady's stats and rings, Burrow being a high draft pick ends the comparison. Tom Brady was just another guy coming out of college.

alphachief

Lol...with the cool guy glasses, he looks like Joe Bonamassa, the definition of swagger :)

I’ve talked with Joe B. a few times. Very nice guy…but you won’t find a bigger nerd! And he refers to himself as one.

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
I’ve talked with Joe B. a few times. Very nice guy…but you won’t find a bigger nerd! And he refers to himself as one.

That's cool! Yea, JB is an interesting dude. His YouTube channel is "Nerdville"...very introverted and not embarrassed to admit it.

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
I don’t believe he has Brady’s discipline.

ATLFalconsfan80

Mac Jones would be likely to take the reigns over Burrows!

Personally NFL SUXS who cares!! :bounce:

Yeah I can see having the best of the best out there automatically makes the NFL suck..:bounce::bounce:

To the OP.. There wont be another TB12 for a LOOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGG time..

But JB is good and fun to watch..