It is the season Drivelers #391

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
My only son graduates with honors in 13 days and I'm having second thoughts about not being there. I really don't like airoplanes and H22 sho aint GON do it. I wish I could read my boys thoughts as to whether he want me there or not. His precious wife will be by his side and he is a grown man. Decisions, decisions. :unsure:

Just do it.
Ride the Groome bus to the airport. Drops you at your airline.
Your son picks you up at his end.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
My thoughts exactly. I would ask him if he would like me there before ultimately making my decision.

I don't know how long it takes to get to New Hampshire by car, but I'm not up to it by myself.
That’s a bit far. Sometimes you can save quite a bit of money flying to somewhere like Boston then driving a rental the last little bit.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Just do it.
Ride the Groome bus to the airport. Drops you at your airline.
Your son picks you up at his end.
I just got off the phone with him and was offering the Groome service. H22 and I were talking about it last night. He liked the idea, but wants to talk it over with his wife. (H22 raised him right:rockon:) I'm getting the feeling he knows we won't be up there and he is fine with it. I'm not GON just straight up ask him. H22 might, but I don't want to put that pressure on him. The folks that gave him the scholarship will be there too. Cody has a special relationship with the boy he mentored parents.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
On the other end of the scale is a mountain country boy who’s now fished waters around the globe. Carried a spinning rig and lures with me for many years. Caught about a 50 lb tuna on Midway Island. I’ve seen historical references and destinations most just see in pictures.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I’m an old country fella who is satisfied staying right here in the country. I’m happy for those who have chosen to travel and see the world. But I’m all right here my little corner of the world.

Core Lokt

Good afternoon everyone.

Been a busy/steady day. Been going through 30 years of hunting clothes and getting rid of stuff. Just made a run to the dump and put a BIG box of stuff under the giveaway shed.

Today is the rifle opener and I didn't go :huh: It was in the low 50's this morning but hitting 80 this afternoon. Just can't get into it with high temps.

Going to watch some feetball at some point. Y'all have a great day.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Good afternoon everyone.

Been a busy/steady day. Been going through 30 years of hunting clothes and getting rid of stuff. Just made a run to the dump and put a BIG box of stuff under the giveaway shed.

Today is the rifle opener and I didn't go :huh: It was in the low 50's this morning but hitting 80 this afternoon. Just can't get into it with high temps.

Going to watch some feetball at some point. Y'all have a great day.
Afternoon Core,
Years of hunting clothes?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I was headed to the woods in the morning but my back is telling me otherwise. Got an ortho appt Weds.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I believe I'm gonna make some fish tacos this evening. Haven't had any in a long while. I took a pack of catfish out to thaw for supper, believe I'll use it for tacos.
I'm done shot out and all I did was a 180* with my 4 wheeler and move it from one end of the carport to the other. Of course there was stuff piled all around it.. it don't run and got 4 flat tires. Need more "pain killer".

Status
Not open for further replies.