It is the season Drivelers #391

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Get that thang run'n and pump up them tires.
Bro., that thing is a 1st year Bayou 220 with a bent up front end where little brother "jumped" it off a mountain in Wyoming. It needs a carb rebuild, the front tires are "may pops", and the backs are not far behind. Not long after deer season they'll be plenty 4x4 hardly used ones in the classifieds I can pick up for less than a set of tires on this one. I just dug it out so when lil brother gets done hunt'n in Ill. he can load it up and take it somewhere.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I don’t meddle in others affairs but I would consider it this way.

If one goes and is not needed or expected the visit is a bonus.
If one doesn’t go and was expected then one misses the only opportunity and there’s no do over.
This is sound advice.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Good afternoon everyone.

Been a busy/steady day. Been going through 30 years of hunting clothes and getting rid of stuff. Just made a run to the dump and put a BIG box of stuff under the giveaway shed.

Today is the rifle opener and I didn't go :huh: It was in the low 50's this morning but hitting 80 this afternoon. Just can't get into it with high temps.

Going to watch some feetball at some point. Y'all have a great day.
I do not hunt in 80 degree heat either.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Just got back from a great visit with Sir Fish...aka The pecanman.
Got a 3/4 load of prime pecan wood for smoking.
Headed up to visit friends in Powder Springs( lost mountain rd and 120 area)tomorrow if anyone wants to get some of it.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Up and safe with my modern-Primitive weapon! I climbed a different tree this time and kinda handcuffed myself with just a couple shooting lanes. About 15 yards from the tree I usually climb but out of all the deer I seen the last time I was back here, a young 8 point looked right up the tree at me, even at 40 ft!

Status
Not open for further replies.