It works people

oldfella1962

So what? Pick it out and dig in. A lil tobacco aint never hurt nobody.
You may be right! My mom & grandma smoked constantly so no doubt I ingested some from time to time.

transfixer

One word=Chuck Norris.

Big difference between the two and their styles, Norris is martial arts designed for defense, and very showy, Segal's methods were more street fight influenced, with efficiency of motion, not just showy flying kicks, back when both were in their prime, I'm betting Segal would have destroyed Norris in a real fight

Toliver

Big difference between the two and their styles, Norris is martial arts designed for defense, and very showy, Segal's methods were more street fight influenced, with efficiency of motion, not just showy flying kicks, back when both were in their prime, I'm betting Segal would have destroyed Norris in a real fight
While Jean-Claude waits at the top of a door way doing a split to hold himself there and then drops like silent death from above and destroys them both! I know he can do it because he beat up that giant Chinese guy.

transfixer

there is a lot of mystery surrounding Segal's early days before movies, but he did own a dojo in Japan, and was a bodyguard before getting into movies

oldfella1962

The only thing I remember about him is that he was in a movie where a girl came out of a cake. :)
I remember her.
The movie was "Under Siege" and the girl was Erika Eleniak. Segal played some kind of undercover Special Ops guy or something, disguised as a cook.

Reactions: Dub