It's Almost Time Folks.....The BIGGER ONE !!!!!

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
we are meeting in sedan on nov 5 at noon
bubba, jt, myself, and brother
good luck

Sounds like a Woody's get together over some fresh bone kill !!
We gonna have one of them long laid out pics with Woody's members representing in KS !!!!:cool:

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
I'll be outside of sedan, ks 11-5 thru 11-12. super pumped up about it. Where are ya'll gonna be?

Cougar......which side of town is your farm on ?....We're gonna be just north of town.

BornToHuntAndFish

OUCH!!!! thanks bornto. did I mention its only 48 degrees and winds in the 20s right now??? come on november!!!

That's gotta be tougher on you than others being so close to prime Midwest hunting right outside your door but can't get after it yet. Even Bill Winke of Midwest Whitetail does not start hunting 'til Oct. 25 so it's not too late. I'm still unsure if even that's cold enough for your deer hunting yet, but we're already hitting the mid to high 30's for lows. Hang in there, it won't be long.

ask-winke-right.jpg

BornToHuntAndFish

Yep....I always wanted a kid to take hunting with me.....well I got one !!:O:O....Except this one never grows up !!!!:eek::eek::eek:.....and eats alot !!:hair:

You're really on a roll cracking us up today with you hyper-hunting rocking comments. Keep 'em coming 'bro.:rofl:

Jim Boyd

Nov 4, boys.... Nov 4... down to 11 days... west central Illinois for a week, NE Missouri for a little less than a week and then round out the trip back in Illinois for the first shotgun season.

My first "big" Midwest trip and I am stoked.

It seems as though the roads headed north out of GA (and for me, SC) are full of hunters headed out with high hopes!!!

Go get them, brothers... just send plenty of updates, tall tales and pics from the stand.

I will do my part!!!!

Jim

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
folks I just turned in notice at work that my last day will be oct 29. on the 30th me and bubba will be headed south to KY and then we are on an all out 4 week or so road trip.

since I now have no job or income PBJ it will be...but I will be in a tree...

load up boys its time!

If I ever pick a hero it will be you. :cool:

I wish I could quit my job just to go hunting. :banginghe:banginghe

BornToHuntAndFish

Hurry Up & Get Here Oct. 30th!!!

folks I just turned in notice at work that my last day will be oct 29. on the 30th me and bubba will be headed south to KY and then we are on an all out 4 week or so road trip.

since I now have no job or income PBJ it will be...but I will be in a tree...

load up boys its time!

:clap:

Whoa, what a serious commitment to whitetail hunting.:fine:

Glad ya'll are getting your 1st Midwest frost which oughta get 'em on their feet & moving for ya'll this weekend.:bounce: Can't wait for ya'lls Midwest FreakStudAsaurus Beast chasing reunion that's only a few days away.:cheers:

:cool:

Attachments

• Clapping Man in Movie Animated.gif
    Clapping Man in Movie Animated.gif
    185.9 KB · Views: 826

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
bubba you gonna wait till last min to get it started?

yeah we will start it up on sunday morn and hopefully be in a tree by sunday eve.

gotta make this year great cause you never know when it will be the last!

blood trail

GOOD LUCK!!!! ur goin on all my dream hunts. be sure be sure be sure to keep pics posted and updated. i cant wait to c what ya get. it gets me fired up just thinkin bout it lol and i aint even goin.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
What is that supposed to mean? This can NEVER end!

you just never know. heck every year in this economy it gets harder to go. last 2 years ive had to quit my job to take off enough time!!!!

BUT no matter what this year we are on again:) I can only say thanks to gary and brad for helping as we go

BornToHuntAndFish

tomorrow...

T minus "less than 1 day" countdown . . . :bounce:

Hope it's cold enough for ya'll to get the whitetails up on their feet moving & cooperating.:cheers:

snowstorm2.jpg

"Snowstorm wreaks havoc on East Coast
An unusually early and powerful nor'easter leaves more than 1.7 million people without electricity."

Load 'em up, Gentlemen. It's about that time for all your hunting fun to start. Shoot 'em up guys! :cool:

BornToHuntAndFish

Glad we now have official word from JT & bubbabuck & crew that "it's on"!

See new forum discussion thread:

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=652892

Today, 01:03 PM

"IT'S ON! JT and Bubba Live From The Tree 23 days all over the midwest"

Jim Thompson
Retired Admin

:bounce: