LFTT: The Giant One 2013....So Close !

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Yep...Its getting oh so close!

Blu is headed up to Illinois today and I'm following on Wed for a few days of hunting/scouting/stand hanging.
Then on Oct 25th JT and I will be headed to KY to kick of our biggest LiveFromTheTree ever.....a week in KY followed by a week in WI...from there we head to MO and meet up with ShaynePaul for a few days ....from there we head to NE for some 7-10 days of Bow/Rifle and then back home the day before Thanksgiving!!
Joining us on the LFTT along the way will be Mr. Jeff Phillips, Redtail, Sundaysmoney, and Blu in Illinois. Qturn will be joining us in WI flinging arrows.
Combined with all ya'll that post up from your neck of the woods and this should truly be ....The Giant One 2013!!!:cool::cool:

Almost time to Load Up Boys and Girls !!!:yeah::yeah:

PS......OL May will be joining us for the second gun hunt the first week of Dec....I will not be gun hunting and plan on staying with him in the blind full time....we have been trying to get pops a trophy since 2005 and have not been able to make it happen....It really needs to happen this year, so ya'll pull for OL May in a big way folks !!!

Last edited:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
oh the sweetness. Yep its almost time brother.

course I work 12 today, 19 tomorrow, 19 wednesday and 8 on thursday...but friday might be a good day in the woods:D I gotta tell ya that it was real real tough coming in this morning with it 47 degrees and a little breeze!

Hope you and Blu kill em all in the next few days or at least get me some stands hung on our new Saline tract:bounce:

XJfire75

Dang it boys!

Y'all better have some comfortable stands for that long of a stretch.

Good luck and as always we're behind you 100%!

Roger T

Lookin forward to reading yalls hunts,I hope one day before I die I can at least put my feet down in the Midwest if not just for a walkabout. Be careful & enjoy your hunts!

savannahsdad

Looking forward to it. I'll be in Colorado for a late season Elk hunt Nov. 2-9, maybe I can post some LFTM (Live from the Mountains) to go along.

QTurn

I'm ready to leave right meow!!!

My season starts Friday in South Carolina... Gonna be tough hunting the power line and wishing I was headed West. But I will try.....

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Lookin forward to reading yalls hunts,I hope one day before I die I can at least put my feet down in the Midwest if not just for a walkabout. Be careful & enjoy your hunts!

Plan a trip up in February sometime and we will take a walk and drive around some fine land for sure

Looking forward to it. I'll be in Colorado for a late season Elk hunt Nov. 2-9, maybe I can post some LFTM (Live from the Mountains) to go along.
Post em up Savannahs!!!!

I'm ready to leave right meow!!!

My season starts Friday in South Carolina... Gonna be tough hunting the power line and wishing I was headed West. But I will try.....

Uh Artie...just remember you were invited for more than just WI but you cant get the kitchen pass:D:D

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree

Just gotta do it Roger!....Be aware though....one trip and you will be HOOKED from then on !:cool:

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree

Now I'm gonna be looking forward to some LFTM Post !!:fine:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
You two deer huntin' deadbeats need to get May on the scoreboard.:bounce:

GAGE

GONetwork Member
Looking forward to another great year, good luck guys!

JT, how many jobs are you working? I am also in the car business, and am familiar with long hours, but not that long.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Looking forward to another great year, good luck guys!

JT, how many jobs are you working? I am also in the car business, and am familiar with long hours, but not that long.

lol 2. I pull 12s 4 days and 1 8 day a week at the dealership and sling beer 2-3 nights a week from 8-3.

The 12s arent bad at the dealership...I actually dont mind them at all. I am off on sundays, off one rotating day during the week, off at 3 the day before my day off and get a 3.5 day weekend every 6 weeks.

The bar is just because I get bored and do goofy stuff for no reason sometimes:D The money helps of course, but not a lot to be made in a little town bar at 2AM!

Oh by the way...they dealer is good with my 6 weeks straight LFTT time so I have no complaints! :)

Jeff Phillips

Redtail and I were ploting and planning yesterday! We will be headed north in a couple of weeks for a long weekend of scouting and stand hanging.

We will be up for 10 days the week before Thanksgiving to do the 6 with a bow/3 with a gun trip!:fine:

Let's get this party started:yeah:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Redtail and I were ploting and planning yesterday! We will be headed north in a couple of weeks for a long weekend of scouting and stand hanging.

We will be up for 10 days the week before Thanksgiving to do the 6 with a bow/3 with a gun trip!:fine:

Let's get this party started:yeah:

bring it brother! man I just wish we were gonna be in town while yall are.

Jeff Phillips

bring it brother! man I just wish we were gonna be in town while yall are.

We are planning to be up for the late ML hunt just so we can spend some time with ya'll!

I will be making biscuits and gravy as well as some poppers while we are there! May wants poppers so I will be there!

QTurn

We are planning to be up for the late ML hunt just so we can spend some time with ya'll!

I will be making biscuits and gravy as well as some poppers while we are there! May wants poppers so I will be there!

You had me at biscuits and gravy!!

Swing by my place on the way so I can hide in the truck bed....

Meriwether Mike

Looking forward to the updates and hoping for Ole May to get-er-done this year!

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree

Man....You say the sweetest things !!:fine::fine: