Ivan hit us real hard !!!!!

dbone

Outdoor Cafe Moderator
Currently we have no power , may not for days , I'm using the generator to post this now . I have three trees on my house a microburst or small tornado hit us about midnight everything is torn to bits but the house held , Locally we have 4 confirmed dead and that number may rise to 10 before the end of the day , town has been evacuated because the Highlands dam is giving way a 12 to 20 foot wall of water is expected to come down the valley into Franklin 20 homes along the Cullasajia River have been swept away already and the forecast is calling for more high wind this evening , we are battened down so don't worry about us but please pray for these families in need I may be gone awhile

Skipper

Banned
Sorry to hear about that. I'll be thinking of you all.

Skipper

How2fish

Best Wishes , we are hoping ya'll come thu OK !

LKennamer

Hang in there!

Thoughts are with ya!

Timberman

Western NC

Hadn't overed Frances and now Ivan. Those guys are having a rough time... :( ::;

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
Hang in there dbone ---- there's got to be brighter days ahead.

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
thinking about you keep the faith eddy

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Ordinarily I would have a smart comment but this transcends politics.

Praying for ya'll.

T ::;

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Dbone, you need a hand with those trees or if is there anything else I could do to help you'uns up there, let me know? I'd be happy to help ya'll in any way I can.

Btw, I also hate to hear about those that lost their lives, we'll certainly keep their families in prayer and the rest of you you all as well as you try to recover from this horrific storm.

Seriously, if I can help in any way, just let me know. I am available this weekend.

goldentrout

Man hang tight bud! We are just getting back up and going around here. I guess we need to call Larry and Eddie. Did not here about the dam. The last I heard was Ashville was doing better than the last time.

Woodsong

Wow! Having formerly lived in Cullowhee and Almond (near the NOC) and having spent a lot of time in Franklin, I can't tell you how shocked I was to read this post! Hard to imagine all that happening in good ol' Franklin!!!

I hope you all do alright.