LETS POLL IT! Have you ever had a Bigfoot “type” encounter?

Do you believe in Bigfoot?

• It’s possible, but unlikely

• Impossible

• Maybe in the Pacific NW

• No Doubt, I've had or know someone I believe had an encounter

• Too much evidence to deny so yes

Results are only viewable after voting.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Not sure if I posted this documentary or not, but it’s got some great stories, told by the actual folks, supposedly. Like most of my YouTube shows, I turn it on and pay no attention to it, its background noise. But, this time I caught the end and I must say, it is probably my favorite story told ever! The whole thing is good, but just fly past and go to the 1:24 mark. Maybe the most believable story I’ve ever heard.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
So this guy Steve Isdal said a couple things that really fascinated me. One was his take on the pope, the other about what happened on Easter Sunday. While we should have been celebrating Jesus rising from the grave, our president has us celebrating some transgender day instead. I was sickened and it really makes me think Biden is a tool of Satan, if not satan himself. Personally I still think BO is the devil, but I felt this way before Isdal mentioned itl What was fascinating to me was that he described exactly how I was feeling when I saw Biden saying it was transgender day. Anywho, my point is, I like this guy Steve Isdal more and more, the more I listen. Honestly when it’s on, it’s background noise and I barely catch most of what he says. Today’s no different, but I felt like this was a good one to see who he is, what he is about.
I wish I could post one of his videos, but it is Not kid friendly due to a few curse words. If you would like to watch this guy and find out who he is, this one video is the one. His channel is “The facts by Howtohunt”, the video is called “Sasquatch, shootings, 21” Footprints“. He loads videos pretty much every day, so there are hundreds. Mostly he is just reading emails With nominal small talk, but his political view coincides with mine, so there is that….lol

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
What Nic said. I don't understand transgendered bigfoots.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Mothman count? Maybe to 3

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Mothman count? Maybe to 3
Sure. Been hearing a lot of stories about Dogman type creatures too. There seem to always have been a few, but mor and more lately. A Bigfoot basically with a dog face and pointed fingernails…….matches up with Mothman IMHO. I’d include anything outdoor related. Maybe just not what’s in your closet or under your bed……lol :bounce:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Sure. Been hearing a lot of stories about Dogman type creatures too. There seem to always have been a few, but mor and more lately. A Bigfoot basically with a dog face and pointed fingernails…….matches up with Mothman IMHO. I’d include anything outdoor related. Maybe just not what’s in your closet or under your bed……lol :bounce:
Don't forget Glimmerman and the pale crawlers. :)

WOODIE13

Mothman has wings and destroys bridges, even has a museum.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Mothman has wings and destroys bridges, even has a museum.
Or, tries to warn folks about impending collapsing bridges, depending on the perspective.

WOODIE13

Or, tries to warn folks about impending collapsing bridges, depending on the perspective.
Lives in the old explosive bunkers on a local WMA. Grandson thought he left his phone and went to look for it, was getting dark. I found his phone, hollered for him. He was comining back and said one of the heavy blast doors started creaking open, should've seen his light moving coming down the road :rofl:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Lives in the old explosive bunkers on a local WMA. Grandson thought he left his phone and went to look for it, was getting dark. I found his phone, hollered for him. He was comining back and said one of the heavy blast doors started creaking open, should've seen his light moving coming down the road :rofl:
Wasn't there an old dynamite factory out there?

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
The Mothman part of the country is just filled with stories of ghosts and haints going way back. Country folks from back then love a good ghost story and some actually believe them.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
From what I could tell in the movie, when you get down to it the moth man is a prank caller with a crappy sense of humor.

WOODIE13