LETS POLL IT! Have you ever had a Bigfoot “type” encounter?

Do you believe in Bigfoot?

• It’s possible, but unlikely

• Impossible

• Maybe in the Pacific NW

• No Doubt, I've had or know someone I believe had an encounter

• Too much evidence to deny so yes

Results are only viewable after voting.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Since the interviews are face to face, not just an email sent in, I find it a little believable. I almost feel like I could go visit these people and they actually exist, maybe even telling the truth. I don’t know, but I tend to believe the folks telling these local stories. Cant be 100% sure since I didn’t personally verify any of it, so maybe it’s all made up. Perhaps, but It’s never been proven that way and the fact checkers are everwhere!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
In reference to North Carolina, I was just watching a Monsterquest filmed there. From Lexington down to Bolivia. Something killed some goats and a pit bull, but didn’t eat them…….just saying NC has some weird junk going on. It certainly has enough diversity to hide some amazing creatures.
Been living in the middle of the woods in NC for over half a century, and my family been here since the 1700s. None of us ever had any trouble with bigfeets or vampire beasts.
:)

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Been living in the middle of the woods in NC for over half a century, and my family been here since the 1700s. None of us ever had any trouble with bigfeets or vampire beasts.
:)
Certainly most folks and their families for generations won’t have any kind of encounters. But that doesn’t mean a nominal percentage did have them… maybe half of a half of a percent. Doesn’t make it a hoax, just extraordinary Which I’d say it definitely is!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
FWIW-I think Bigfoot babies are small like a human, then they grow up, like a bear and get huge. IF BIGFOOT WERE REAL, this is exactly what a juvenile would look like, exactly. I think it’s totally legit!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
bfriendly I sort of admire your dedication. Misplaced and ill conceived as it may be.
I admire your interest in the subject.……even if you prefer to remain in denial. If you look at all the subject matter in regards to the Bigfoot phenomenon, it’s everywhere. Im talking everywhere! I still haven’t been to that Bigfoot museum just North of Ellijay, or that truck stop down south on 75…..surprising I know. :bounce: These places can be found all over the country. Even many small towns have an entire theme of Bigfoot. The proof or evidence is everywhere and the subject is only fascinating if it’s possible. If it were impossible, it wouldn’t be fascinating and attract so much attention.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I admire your interest in the subject.……even if you prefer to remain in denial. If you look at all the subject matter in regards to the Bigfoot phenomenon, it’s everywhere. Im talking everywhere! I still haven’t been to that Bigfoot museum just North of Ellijay, or that truck stop down south on 75…..surprising I know. :bounce: These places can be found all over the country. Even many small towns have an entire theme of Bigfoot. The proof or evidence is everywhere and the subject is only fascinating if it’s possible. If it were impossible, it wouldn’t be fascinating and attract so much attention.
I think your definition of "denial" is reversed, just sayin'. :)
Once again, there is absolutely no ( 0 ) proof or evidence, that you keep talking about. Somebody wanting there to be bigfoot and wishing what they saw was one and saying that stick teepee that kids built in the woods was made by sasquatch ain't evidence. :)
There are places in this country that draw millions of paying tourists every year based on the popular idea of a sentient, talking rodent. There ain't no sentient, talking rodent in real life.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Should have done this from the beginning….made a poll. Watch this thread fill up and get locked as I do this. facepalm:
Anywho, just vote, it’s totally private so no one can hate you and your vote, but you can still change it.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I think your definition of "denial" is reversed, just sayin'. :)
Once again, there is absolutely no ( 0 ) proof or evidence, that you keep talking about. Somebody wanting there to be bigfoot and wishing what they saw was one and saying that stick teepee that kids built in the woods was made by sasquatch ain't evidence. :)
There are places in this country that draw millions of paying tourists every year based on the popular idea of a sentient, talking rodent. There ain't no sentient, talking rodent in real life.
Bigfoot ain’t a circus act, as you suggest. I’ve posted a plethora, but if you don’t want to look at it, I can’t help you.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Just one set of skeletal remains, even fossil remains. But nothing. Even something as fragile as bird bones are found in the fossil record. But no hard, positive remains of a Sasquatch.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Bigfoot ain’t a circus act, as you suggest. I’ve posted a plethora, but if you don’t want to look at it, I can’t help you.
I have looked at all that, a thousand times, over and over. None of it is evidence or proof. It's all speculation and claims by people who really, really want bigfoot to be real. A lot of it is absurdity and silliness. A lot of it is outright hoaxes. Some if it is more well thought-out and even thought-provoking, but still, exactly none of it is actual proof or evidence. It's all heavily biased opinionated claims.

I've been interested in this subject since the early 70s. I've read it all, watched it all, researched it all. I still have seen nothing that makes me believe it's real.

And bigfoot has 100% definitely become a circus act. Your post that I quoted about all the bigfoot museums and tourist themes is evidence of that.
If you choose to always deny actual evidence, and always believe hoaxes and hype, I can't help you, my friend.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Not in denial at all. I just need more than some person I don’t even know saying they saw something for it to be all settled.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Not in denial at all. I just need more than some person I don’t even know saying they saw something for it to be all settled.
facepalm: :bounce: So y’all think Jeff Meldrum is lying? All his foot stuff nonsense I guess?

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
True. To completely settle it personally, I'd have to see it or someone I completely trust (who's also knowledgable about the outdoors) would have to see it and I can probably count those folks on one hand. And, I believe there's a pretty good chance that they exist, but you just can't believe everyone. That'd be foolish.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
facepalm: :bounce: So y’all think Jeff Meldrum is lying? All his foot stuff nonsense I guess?
I don't know that he's lying to anybody except himself. I think he has allowed his personal confirmation bias to focus on one side of the picture to the total exclusion of the other. I take him a lot more seriously than fools like Matt Moneymaker and Bobo and them, but I still don't see how anybody would think that he has any real hard evidence at all. He has an opinion, which he is entitled to.