Just curious if anyone knows where you can buy cottonseed

shdw633

Academy Sports in Gainesville had some also.

Our stores down here in Florida don't carry it for some reason. I wish I could order it over their website but it doesn't list it there.

Buckstop

If the cotton seed would have an effect on testosterone and and have potential to create a temporary sterility, I would have to wonder what the lack of testosterone during that period might do to antler growth.

No idea how connected the two my be. Just curious.

westcobbdog

Bought a bag when Academy ran out of corn last week. The deer around my house don’t like it, they like pansies vs ag food.

shdw633

Bought a bag when Academy ran out of corn last week. The deer around my house don’t like it, they like pansies vs ag food.

Just curious, how much is it a bag?

shdw633

For all those that told me about Academy having it I thank you for the heads up. I was able to find 10 bags at an Academy Sports in Georgia and bought all of them wishing they had more at the time; but beggars can't be choosers. Hopefully they will stay stocked up with it!! Thanks again for the heads up!!Deer with cottonseed.jpg

Spooner

For all those that told me about Academy having it I thank you for the heads up. I was able to find 10 bags at an Academy Sports in Georgia and bought all of them wishing they had more at the time; but beggars can't be choosers. Hopefully they will stay stocked up with it!! Thanks again for the heads up!!View attachment 1070829
Which Academy Sports store carries cottonseed? I'm trying to find some. Thank you.

shdw633

Which Academy Sports store carries cottonseed? I'm trying to find some. Thank you.

We were told they are not stocking it any longer. Funny that you can't get cotton seed in a state that grows so much of it.