Lake Burton

mwilli24

Hello. I have been given permission to hunt some nice property near lake burton. I wanted to see if I could get some recommendation on closest bear processor. Thanks in advance.

GAbullHunter

Hello. I have been given permission to hunt some nice property near lake burton. I wanted to see if I could get some recommendation on closest bear processor. Thanks in advance.
Google it, there is one in Cleveland cant remember name. But most processors that do hog an deer will do the bear. Just call few local if you dont wants make that drive. I dont recommend McClure's though. Many may but not me.. if you can clean a deer you can clean as bear as well same routes.

mwilli24

Google it, there is one in Cleveland cant remember name. But most processors that do hog an deer will do the bear. Just call few local if you dont wants make that drive. I dont recommend McClure's though. Many may but not me.. if you can clean a deer you can clean as bear as well same routes.

Thank you. More concerned with skinning it for a rug as well and making sure it is done correct.

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
Id talk too my taxidermist about this first. If hes available he might want to do it himself.

Joe Brandon

I've had good experiences with Mcclures though they are far from where you'll be. There is one in Demorist somewhere.

greg_n_clayton

I got buddy that does deer and no doubt he could take care of your bear too !. Check with your taxidermist about how he would want it skinned. You need to at least get it gutted asap. If you want the guy's number, who local..message me. Actually there is 2 here in Rabun County