Leg quarters on the smoke

the Lackster

Needed to free up a little freezer space and i found a bag of leg quarters looking at me. My little girl has been asking for smoked chicken, so you know the rest of that story. It was mighty fine with some fresh chicken sauce!Screenshot_20240211_114112_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240211_114118_Gallery.jpg

ambush80

Needed to free up a little freezer space and i found a bag of leg quarters looking at me. My little girl has been asking for smoked chicken, so you know the rest of that story. It was mighty fine with some fresh chicken sauce!View attachment 1288160View attachment 1288161
That looks perfect. Can you get the skin crispy or at least tender on the smoker? I can't figure out how to do it. Mine's always a bit leathery.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Needed to free up a little freezer space and i found a bag of leg quarters looking at me. My little girl has been asking for smoked chicken, so you know the rest of that story. It was mighty fine with some fresh chicken sauce!View attachment 1288160View attachment 1288161
Your little girl getting what she wants will not change as she grows up. Mine's 22 & all she has to do is let me know what she's hungry for.
:bounce: :bounce:

the Lackster

Your little girl getting what she wants will not change as she grows up. Mine's 22 & all she has to do is let me know what she's hungry for.
:bounce: :bounce:
That is by far the easiest way we can make them happy.

Last edited:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Fine looking quarters!