Lights, camera, ACTION!!

BowChilling

Everything is a go guys!

Who's going to put the first points on the board? My money is on RandyPoo! Heck the guy is overdue! Plus he can shoot a cigarette lighter at 40 yards!:shoot:

Who's going to have the best year? I got that narrowed down to 3. Pasinthrough, BIGRNYRS or Frank-n-Tines because they all dropped out this year!

Who has the most pressure on them? kmckinnie! Heck he already started what many consider the worst official smack talk thread of all time. Now his wife has signed up on another team and he has to worry about her beating him... AGAIN!

Who will score the most points this year? SWWTV! I doubt he'll kill a buck that'll score more than 90 points, but he came through with a dang awesome contribution to the prize list again! Thanks Dennis. (Everybody knows I changed the rules so I could be the highest scorer! Right Bowanna?):rofl:

Also hats off to Kris87 for the charity thread. That kind of thing shines a positive light on hunters!

Good luck in the morning if you are going. I'm only updating the sores on Monday and Friday this year. Print out a harvest record, wear your safety belts and enjoy being in a tree again!:cool::cool:

Last edited:

BOWROD

Thanks for not listing us ,,as the under pressure team ,,,there isn't any pressure when your not ON TOP ,,!!!!Good luck guys :flag:,,got a perfect wind predicted,,,maybe a doe will come by ,,?????

BowChilling

Thanks for not listing us ,,as the under pressure team ,,,there isn't any pressure when your not ON TOP ,,!!!!Good luck guys :flag:,,got a perfect wind predicted,,,maybe a doe will come by ,,?????

Who are y'all anyway??:huh::huh::whip:

City Stickers is the "Alabama" of the bow Challenge! They did a heck of a job recruiting!

mickyu

REALLY? That's your best prediction?

deast1988

Who are y'all anyway??:huh::huh::whip:

City Stickers is the "Alabama" of the bow Challenge! They did a heck of a job recruiting!

You right! Young gunna honorable mention, he's back but church mouse quiet!!!! :stir:

Hope all is fair in love n war! Good look to all identity your targets shoot straight be safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BowanaLee

It'll be like taking candy from a baby. :stir:

Good luck everyone and wear those safety belts. :cool:

brian lee

This is going to be a great year. I hope everyone has an eventful morning. Also everybody that's hitting the woods please be careful. Good luck to you all. I'm ready for daylight

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I have to work again this weekend and BkW is going to camp in the A M and she has a nice buck scrape line to hunt.
I got to hunt last Sun. mornin only, hope I can again this weekend.

Thanks for the preditions.