Listening to the Dawgs on the radio, on phone?

Ugahunter2013

Does anybody know how to listen to the game on your phone? Our local channel carrying dawg talk is 98.1. Having trouble figuring out how to pick up on iphone. Thanks

turkeykirk

Try radiostationusa.fm. I use it to listen to some stations I can’t pick up good in my shop.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Try the iHeartRadio app and tune in 95.5 WSB

BornToHuntAndFish

Congrats on the UGA QB annc't.

bullgator

Kansas State beats Oklahoma!!!!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Georgia Bulldogs app at the iphone app store. It's free I think.

Ugahunter2013

I was able to find it on the “Simple Radio” app. Had to search for stations in Athens. Finally found it on an AM station. Im going to try some of other apps yall have mentioned. The trick is finding local stations. Most of the apps dont have that.

buckmanmike

It used to be local stations that carried the Dawgs on the air could not broadcast on thier app. Now its changed. Dont know why, but I cancelled my Sirius radio plan.

BuckNasty83

I was able to find it on the “Simple Radio” app. Had to search for stations in Athens. Finally found it on an AM station. Im going to try some of other apps yall have mentioned. The trick is finding local stations. Most of the apps dont have that.
Most local stations have their own app. Try searching your station in app store, or doing a quick Google search. i heart radio used to have about anything you could want, but I haven't looked at it in years.

DSGB

georgiadogs.com

walkinboss01

The wsb app is working this year