Little Creek Bow Club Meriwether *2021-22 Info Post 314*

Hunterd37

Gentlemen are there still any spots available? I would be very interested in viewing the property if there are still some available openings. If you could send me an email at hunterdinsmore@gmail.com and maybe we could set up a time to view the property. Thank you

sleepr71

Sounds like a good club,good rules,and a great piece of property you have there. You're right though...it's not cheap,easy,or an over-night kind of deal to create a nice place to hunt! It's hard work,expensive,and a year 'round effort by all,and then...hopefully nobody gets itchy trigger fingers::;.The fact that surrounding clubs are QDM...is HUGE...for there's nothing more frustrating than growing deer,and your neighbors indiscriminately shoot everything. I personally LIKE that each member can "lock-out/close" an area if they scout hard & find a good spot,then not hunt it until conditions are right,or to save a good spot for your kid:cool:. This way,the lazy ones also don't get to reap the rewards of the hard-working members scouting efforts:bounce:. Good luck,and if you weren't 3 hours away..it sounds like I'd already be sold;)Sleepr71

davidhelmly

Sounds like a good club,good rules,and a great piece of property you have there. You're right though...it's not cheap,easy,or an over-night kind of deal to create a nice place to hunt! It's hard work,expensive,and a year 'round effort by all,and then...hopefully nobody gets itchy trigger fingers::;.The fact that surrounding clubs are QDM...is HUGE...for there's nothing more frustrating than growing deer,and your neighbors indiscriminately shoot everything. I personally LIKE that each member can "lock-out/close" an area if they scout hard & find a good spot,then not hunt it until conditions are right,or to save a good spot for your kid:cool:. This way,the lazy ones also don't get to reap the rewards of the hard-working members scouting efforts:bounce:. Good luck,and if you weren't 3 hours away..it sounds like I'd already be sold;)Sleepr71

Thanks for the kind word sleepr, you sound like you would be a good fit with us. Don't let a little drive deter you, Cindy and I are 2 hours awy from the lease and we have a very comfortable house there for the members to stay in. :cool:

Hey Guys & Gals... I hope to go pick up Patience (the sexiest buck EVER) so that the members can fondle him this weekend. If your interested in checking out LC and want to have a opportunity to meet some of the LC family, this weekend should be a good one. Hopefully we will get a lot of routine bush hogging and limb trimming done but most of all I am hoping we grill something yummy!!
LC is known for it's scrumptious cooks and gatherings! :)

The bucks are looking better and better! I can't wait to see who all shows up this year and hopefully a few new studs. I will be down sometime in August to hang some stands and put some cameras out. I will let you know when I am coming down, maybe we can throw some backstrap on the grill. I am hoping we can get through with this job and head south during early season, the deer and the women just aren't quite the same up here in PA. lol... :huh::huh: It will be nice to get back to GA and see some Quality Managment in both aspects! :fine: Keep the pictures coming, they are looking great.

davidhelmly

Even though it was a long weekend Cindy and I managed to stay pretty busy but did get out for long enough yesterday to check a couple of cameras before the monsoon started back. Here are a couple pics from one feeder camera and a couple of videos from a clover plot.

clickclick

Central Dutch you let us know when your on the way back. I'll have the grill ready. Looking forward to some more of that good tenderloin that you fixed. Good stuff :cheers:

DoubleRR

We will be down at the lease this weekend and will be glad to show you around!..... 2 memberships still open..

Latest posts