Locally made ladder stands

Are there any good ladder stands made in Georgia or or Alabama? I’ve been looking at the millennium L110, but I would like to find something locally made.

A ton of liability in the tree stand world. Companies have to carry 25 million in liability coverage just to be able to deal with the major retailers like Walmart academy bass pro etc. Hard for a small local company to afford those limits of insurance coverage or even find a carrier to insure them.
Yes sir it is. Personal injury lawyers are ruining the country. We still build our own tower stands but I’m not brave enough to build my own ladder stand.

Yeah those family traditions are pricy as are millennium’s aswell.. I just bought a millennium l220. Set me back 500$

jbogg

I’ve got two or three family traditions, double ladder stands that have been sitting in the woods for just about 20 years. I left them on the lease I used to belong to. Haven’t seen them personally, but I know some of the current members are still using them. Very well-made.

Gator89

My bunch as 5 Family Tradition double ladders in use, great product, safe and comfortable.

We also bought 4 F.T. tripods from a club that disbanded, those are well built, but at 6'4" I find them a little to short for me. But they are sturdy.

I just cannot hunt long out of a stand that does not easily accommodate the need to take a leak.

ShortMagFan

CB's Deer Stands in North Augusta. They do quality work! They made a bunch of custom towers for me and the quality is top notch. I have not bought one of their ladder stands but they look great.
I bought a dozen of their buddy hut 16ft ladders when I bought my farm. Great stands. A bit of a bear to put up but I haven’t moved but one of them since I installed them all 6-7 years ago

uturn

I’ve got two or three family traditions, double ladder stands that have been sitting in the woods for just about 20 years. I left them on the lease I used to belong to. Haven’t seen them personally, but I know some of the current members are still using them. Very well-made.
I have near 20 still sittin made in America, Alabama I think?

Latest posts