Looking for recommendations

I'm planning on taking a trip to gulf shores or somewhere along the gulf coast of Florida in the next two weeks does anybody have any good recommendations of where to go to actually catch some fish? Redfish trout sheephead flounder anything I can catch inshore and also does anyone know any good places to fish from shore will probably go on a charter one day or maybe rent a boat and stay in shore I'm just not sure of the best places to go this time of year any help is greatly appreciated thank you

Hunter/Mason

I just got back and I have a place in orange beach. We didn’t fish any we tried to duck hunt. Everybody we talked to said they were catching sheepshead, reds and trout. In the pass around the bridge. There’s a store on Canal rd called SAMS go in the back and talk to a guy named Chris I think he works on the reels there. He’s a big time kayak fisher he has always given me a good fishing report. The guys a J&M tackle will be your best bet for live bait, there on Canal Rd. too. The guy at sams told me trout were thick in the deep holes in the rivers and creeks right now too.

Raybo1

If you have not been yet you might want to give capt Rick Harbour at Fish Bones Charters he can do inshore or offshore. 251-504-8976