Lost My Little Friend Last Night.

Big7

The Oracle
Did he pass at home or did you have him put down? I took my last lab to the vet to have put down and cried like a baby.

Sorry for your loss too Just4
Sorry. Just saw this.

He got missing in the little woods for 4 hours, he never has done that. We think he had a seizure and got disoriented.

He has another one after we found him and we took him to tbe 24/7 Vet in another county. Tbey were working on him and he had another one in tbe table and we put him down.

Me and the X were back there with him. She was stroking his side and I was holding his little head when they put the medicine in his IV.

We are grateful he went peacefully and painlessly.

Mackie889

So sorry for your loss! It’s tough losing a “family member”. I tear up every time I watch Chase Rice’s video called “bench seat.” It touches the heart and worth the view on YouTube.

SarahFair

Little Buck has been gone almost 3 weeks now.
I sure do miss him.
View attachment 1263402
It's sad to look over and expect them to be in their spot, or call them only to realize they aren't there anymore.

When I unexpectedly lost my Rudi I found myself calling her along with the others to go potty or to come inside for weeks.
I ugly cried over her for months, even a few years later I surprised myself after seeing a dog that looked just like her stick it's head out a car window, it took everything in me not to start crying.

FB_IMG_1562118036635.jpg

finnhunter

I just saw this thread. @Big7, I am so sorry for your loss. Dogs touch our hearts and it is tough to let them go.