Lost My Little Friend Last Night.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
I am sorry for your loss and understand your pain. Our Beagle, Rastus, passed this morning. He was a good dog and we had a good relationship but he and I both knew that he would bite me if he ever thought I needed it. Fortunately, he never thought that.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Sorry to hear of your loss of a loyal friend.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Sorry for your loss brother. Know you loved that little guy

snuffy

Sorry for your loss.

As I read on here the other day We don't have them long enough.

tr21

Dang SORRY for your loss BIG7 ! nothing tougher than losing a good dog. :cry:

Redbow

Sorry for the loss of your little buddy Big-7, they sure leave a big hole in our hearts that will never be filled when they go.

Dub

I am very sorry.

That is terrible.

A good dog is a true gift.

I sure hope we are reunited with them once again.

Hang in there, Boss. Tough times and many of us have been there and can understand the pain.

TJay

I'll echo what others have said, it's hard duty to let one go. They get to be such a big part of our lives and then they're gone.

sinclair1

Sorry to hear it. We lost a dachshund after 16 years. We have two 1 year olds now but think of the four legged family member that came down with us almost daily.

Big7

The Oracle
I am sorry for your loss and understand your pain. Our Beagle, Rastus, passed this morning. He was a good dog and we had a good relationship but he and I both knew that he would bite me if he ever thought I needed it. Fortunately, he never thought that.
Sorry to hear about Rastus too. It's rough on folks for sure.

Seems like a lot of folks have been posting about losing animals on here lately. I recon we are at the age our pets are old enough for it to be their time.

Still sucks tho- no matter how you sugar coat it.
I'm just glad the little Granddaughters weren't over this weekend to see it. Small blessing from above.

Raylander

I’m Billy’s Useles Uncle.
Very sorry for your loss. It’s tough

Sounds like he was loved and had a great life. Y’all were lucky to have one another

Big7

The Oracle
At the X's seeing the kids and the Lab is mourning Buck still. She says he sits and stares at Buck's spot on the couch several times a day and then looks at her like she's supposed to find him or something.

Latest posts