Make sure you lock your doors! I got broken into...

Glenn

Went out to the truck this morning and noticed my Bug Tamer and fanny packs that I had in the front seat were gone. They were there last night when I got back from hunting but they were gone this morning. I thought well maybe my father grabed them this morning by mistake but I soon found out he did not.

I live in a very nice neighborhood and never really have any problems but last night they decided to hit me. Had the deputies come out and check for finger prints and filed a report and it seems another neighbor got hit also.

Funny thing is that they did not take my cell phone or a brand new 2 way radio that was under the fanny packs or bug tamer.

Deputy said they probaly thought that there may be a gun in the fanny packs or they just grabbed what they could.

So they got my leather archery glove, 3 year old Thermacell, flashlights, baby wipes, 2 fanny packs, 10 yearold bug tamer jacket :banginghe and some bug spray.

I hope the scum that took it choke themselves on the bug spray.

:shoot:

Randy

You need to get to Georgia quick!

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
A good friend of mine had his home broken into Wednesday in the middle of the day while they were at work here in Ga. Got all of his rifles and one shotgun, his wifes` jewelry box,and left the two turkey guns alone.

Glenn

Just found one of my fanny packs down the road. Came back to let the deputy know.

But this pac had nothing in it except some cloth pin trail markers. :whip:

SADDADDY

Sorry about the break in

Man that stinks :banginghe the only night in a long time a few months ago I forgot to lock my doors some scum stole my radio out of my truck :banginghe

Randy said:
You need to get to Georgia quick!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ta-ton-ka chips said:
Glenn
Why do you have baby wipes in your pack? :huh:

:cry:

Glenn

:D Oh the baby wipes our for cleaning my face off when I get to the stand or for cleaning one of my many fannies :pop:

By the way they also took my new Woody's/GON hat... :(

If i see someone with it on around town I will knock them out first and ask questions later.... :hammers:

Glenn

I am glad I bought 2 of them but the problems is that I gave one to my father so now I will have to trade him something for it... :pop:

Nugefan

Man sorry for you , at least ya got the cops out for finger prints.....

you'll never get Gwinnett PD out for finger printing on minor crimes... :cry: :banginghe :cry: :banginghe :cry:

SADDADDY

Glenn said:
By the way they also took my new Woody's/GON hat... :(

If i see someone with it on around town I will knock them out first and ask questions later.... :hammers:

Make sure it ain't Woody when your kicking his Butt :hair:

:bounce: