March 30th..Shooot (Is anyone Coming) $20 Gift Certificate

Robbie101

Ok all. Its all in the works, its all almost set. We will be having our shoot on Sunday the 30th starting at 10.

Here is a small map of where we will be. It will be off of Pannel road rite outside of Monroe.
certificate

Attachments

• map1.jpg
    map1.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:

Robbie101

Ok everyone, rite now we have our first shoot Scheduled on March 30, 2008.

The classes will be this:

Open A = Money Payback Money Payback will depend on amount of shooters.
Open B = Money Payback Money Payback will depend on amount of shooters.
Open C = Money Payback Money Payback will depend on amount of shooters.

Hunter = Plaque
Novice = Plaque
Woman = Plaque
Children = Plaque

Again, i am new at this (trying to run and put together a shoot) so please understand that i may have missed something, and if you see I have, please feel free to PM me and make it known.

Thank you
Robbie

P.S, This shoot can not be used for one of the shoots that P&Y finally has put together due to the fact of it not being a 20 target range.........

Robbie101

If anyone wants to post some directions, please do.... If anyone has any probs, pm me and ill give you the directions best i can....... I know how to get there, but to give directions, may be a lil different story....

Robbie101

153 Views, is there anyone coming...........

In the past two days, i have spent over 200 bux. Plaques and Signage......... I hope it turns out nice.......

We figured. For the 10 Target tourny, it will be 10.00 bux, if you wanna go back and shoot them again. 5 bux more......

alligood729

What's up!! I'm planning on coming after church, so look for me about 1:00. That is as soon as I can make it. C'mon guys, Robbie is trying hard, let's don't let him down!!

Robbie101

Thanks alli........... Rock Dawg and I worked on Stakes and Target numbers yesterday for about 3 hours. I am being dead honest, I didn't realize how much work really went into all of this. I have spent my two days off working on all of this, running around. The Plaques should turn out nice as well.

We would have gone ahead and got the other 10 targets, but i did not want to strap the club down with so much money on targets with as little response as we have had here lately. At the start, there was alot more response then here of late. Which, I know, everyone is out working hard trying to earn a living and such, so i can understand..........

I just hope for the ones that come out, that they enjoy themselves, and such...........

Robbie101

We will be registering from around 10 to around 3 or so.......I know a lot of people will be in church so we will be staying a lil late..........

We will do 3 Plaques for these classes no matter how many people shoot.....

Hunter
Bow Novice
All Women
13 Under

All Open Classes will be money payback.........

Robbie101

Re:

Here is another map, so others coming from out of town can get and idea as to where to go.........

Attachments

• map2.jpg
    map2.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 141

Robbie101

O yea, We are working on a Shooter of the Year for each class if we can schedule enough shoots.......... I am hoping to do about 5 this year..........

Robbie101

Also..............Breaking News........Im telling ya im working hard on this to try and get it rolling............

8 Point Archery Club will now Offer a $20.00 Gift Certificate to Everything Archery in Walnut Grove and also a Free Breakfast to Claudes in Loganville to the winner of the Drawings.......

How will this work........
Well, you can buy as man $1.00 tickets as you would like. The first Name Drawn will be the one to win the $20.00 Gift Certificate to Everything Archery in Walnut Grove, and the Second Name Drawn will win the Free Breakfast at Claude's in Loganville.......Just trying to add some fun things to the mix.......

Robbie101

Eww. I wish i knew it to be honest.........Ill try and find a better map while im waiting on these slow pokes round here.......BRB