Matthew6, Please Check In. We're Worried About You!

ClemsonRangers

How 'Bout Them Clemson Tigers! :yeah:

Edit: Sorry, didn't mean to bump such a painful reminder to our Bama bro.

TAoOO.gif

riprap

With that many number 1 recruiting classes in a row, there has to be a coaching problem.

Gold Ranger

Matt done gone and went all ODR on us. Talk, talk, talk, talk, lose, POOF!!!!!!!!!

Gold Ranger

He's all about the "numbers". I wonder what the pre and post game post count "numbers" are.

He's posted some in the Go Dawgs threads and the political forum, but he's steering clear of the Bama threads.

Post count is WAAAAY down, though.

fish hawk

Bass Master
He done sulled up like a possum.Typical Bama fan,run that mouth all year but when they lose they disappear.

Last edited:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
M6 lives out in Wackyfornia now. No telling what the dude's up to out there. I know one thing, bet he stands out like a CensoredCensoredCensoredCensored in a punch bowl riding around town with that coon tail on his antenna and big ol' Roll Tide tag on the front of his Porsche. :biggrin2:

brownceluse

Last I heard he was working on several projects that he is very passionate about. First one being Inclusion for all of California. Second being cleaner water in San Fran for all not just the 1%. He's organizing marches around all of San Fran guberment building in protest of Trump and the wall!

fish hawk

Bass Master
Flags have been furled up,tags and stickers have been ripped of their vehicles and bama garb has been chucked in the closet and shoved under the bed............Sore loosers!!!!

brownceluse

Saban and the mayor will be having a meeting early tomorrow. T town po po ain't supposed to be arresting players or coaches.......

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Go Dawgs dragging Clemson bandwagon bait around looking for bottom feeding catfish..