Middle Ga Leases

***Update Twiggs Lease gone***

I know of two properties for lease in central Ga. Below are the details and if you are interested in one please pm me your number and I will pass the info along to the person who has them available. Neither property has camping but there are campgrounds or hotels not far away.

680 acres - Wilkinson County, Ga ($12,250)
3-4 variations of pine ages with pines ranging from 10 foot tall to big pines. About 50 acres of clear cut. Hardwood fingers, creeks and good roads. Food plot areas set in place. Good roads with gated entrance. Land has been managed for trophy deer. Fine deer and turkey population on the property.

Last edited:

MLCotcher

That’s a solid offer. Thank you for posting.

If anybody is interested in starting a club, myself and 3-5 men are looking for a spot. We’re all in metro Atlanta and are experienced hunters that will put in the work on a new property. Please feel free to PM me to discuss.

Gator89

That’s a solid offer. Thank you for posting.

If anybody is interested in starting a club, myself and 3-5 men are looking for a spot. We’re all in metro Atlanta and are experienced hunters that will put in the work on a new property. Please feel free to PM me to discuss.

You and your buddies better lock one down ASAP. Add a couple more members afterwards. They may not be available too long.

Last edited:

rrwii66

I know of two properties for lease in central Ga. Below are the details and if you are interested in one please pm me your number and I will pass the info along to the person who has them available. Neither property has camping but there are campgrounds or hotels not far away.

680 acres - Wilkinson County, Ga ($12,250)
3-4 variations of pine ages with pines ranging from 10 foot tall to big pines. About 50 acres of clear cut. Hardwood fingers, creeks and good roads. Food plot areas set in place. Good roads with gated entrance. Land has been managed for trophy deer. Fine deer and turkey population on the property.

810 acres - Twiggs County, Ga ($14,382)
3-4 variations of pine ages. Some fresh planted pines all the way to pig pines. Hardwoods with a couple creeks. Gated entrances and good roads throughout the property. Some fine bucks have been killed in the area. Land has deer, turkey, hogs and bear.
I am interested in knowing more about the Twiggs county property. My number is +14783977940