Turkey Lease in North Worth County 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorrydog

We have a small Tract (35 Acres) loaded with Turkeys in North Worth County off of Highway 33 8 miles from Warwick Ga. . It's perfect for one or two hunters. Our person that has leased it for last 5 years has quit hunting due to health issues, Mix hardwoods and pines. Asking $1200. PM me for more info.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Does this land border Aultman Forest?

sorrydog

That's real steep for 35 acres... one hunt and you're probably going to run the birds off it.
Funny. We've shot deer and the turkeys have flown right up in the trees to roost while dragging deer out. Next our guy that leased it for last 5 years killed several. I counted 22 yesterday on deer cams.

Gaswamp

wow, but if u got it before u might get it again. good luck

sorrydog

Fla boys always asking to lease for deer hunting. I want have any issues for turkey lease. U Georgia boys can't afford it anyway. LOL

Slewfoot

Hello, has this lease been taken yet? I sent a PM earlier in week and just wanted to follow up. Thanks

sorrydog

Hello, has this lease been taken yet? I sent a PM earlier in week and just wanted to follow up. Thanks
Sorry for late response. No its still open. We been so busy to even get with folks to show it. Ill send u my cell later. Nrxt week im off work. Actually in deer stand typing this.LOL

Slewfoot

Sorry for late response. No its still open. We been so busy to even get with folks to show it. Ill send u my cell later. Nrxt week im off work. Actually in deer stand typing this.LOL
No problem. We can keep talking on email or phone. Stand is the best place to type lols.

Status
Not open for further replies.