Miller county

twtabb

Will be back at it some this week if work doesn’t interfere. Need one or two more for the freezer.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
The fat doe sang, but before she did. Timber cruisers came in and walked every block of our woods while we had 8 people in stands the last day. Everybody got down and went home before noon. The last day on Sunday. Never knew those people worked on Sunday. Maybe it was PETA.

Gator89

The fat doe sang, but before she did. Timber cruisers came in and walked every block of our woods while we had 8 people in stands the last day. Everybody got down and went home before noon. The last day on Sunday. Never knew those people worked on Sunday. Maybe it was PETA.

Too bad they did not hit a few thickets and stir a few deer up for the standers.

twtabb

Finally got it done. Been trying to get my son to take his first buck. He took this young buck with his late grandfathers Marlin 30/30. He left that gun to him. It has a lot of use got Western Auto stamped on the barrel.
Took the deer on land that’s been in our family for well over a hundred years. I am sure both his grandfathers would be pleased, I know his dad is proud.5ED233A2-2F95-47A9-9CD2-9C4508A4851D.png

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Finally got it done. Been trying to get my son to take his first buck. He took this young buck with his late grandfathers Marlin 30/30. He left that gun to him. It has a lot of use got Western Auto stamped on the barrel.
Took the deer on land that’s been in our family for well over a hundred years. I am sure both his grandfathers would be pleased, I know his dad is proud.View attachment 1127881
Great start, and congratulations to the young feller.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
One good thing about next season, the bucks start out with nice racks. The last couple weeks, we had too many busted up racks running around.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Took the deer on land that’s been in our family for well over a hundred years. I am sure both his grandfathers would be pleased, I know his dad is proud.View attachment 1127881
That's awesome! Congratulations to you both.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Up in our woods in Miller co yesterday, bucks still chasing. There was chasing sign on several of our roads. Looks like they are after the younger does now.