Mineral Block Thief

gte496j

For the second time in a few years something has stolen one of my small TSC red mineral blocks. I can only assume it was a coyote since I would not think a racoon or other animal would be able to move it??? Any of you had that happen?

specialk

i've had 50lb blocks gone...no hogs....we have 3 out on a gas line but mines the only one thats ever been taken.....

furtaker

How long has it been out? It doesn't take long at all for one of those little ones to dissolve. One good rain will do it.

thumper523

I've had bears move them. I put one near a spring head and it dissolved in about 3 days. Put a camera on it.

Josh B

I know you said no hogs but that’s the only thing I’ve ever had roll mine down a hill. I was amazed but had it on camera.

Cool Hand Luke

Had pictures of a big boar root under the leg of a 55 gallon feeder once until he had it on the ground and rolled it for days. Found the barrel about 300 yards away thru some thick stuff. Amazing what he did for a little corn

specialk

i've had 50lb blocks gone...no hogs....we have 3 out on a gas line but mines the only one thats ever been taken.....
i'm 1/4 mile any direction to nearest road/house....why would a human tote 50lb block of 10.00 dollar salt that far?

basshappy

BANNED
I immediately thought trespasser lifted the block. Set a camera up and replace missing block. MAYBE twice stupid happens.