Miz H22 loves racin driveler #244

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
One of them was more of a meet n greet with quite a few in attendance. The other one was an actual interview and she has a follow up with the lady over that dept tomorrow morning. :banana:
After my first "company meeting today", I'm bout ready to go out and get em done, make $$ again and quit playing. I still got a lot of years left on me. :cool: Resumes will be going out. Biggest joke of a job I've eva had. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: And no I didn't get talked down to, but just listening to it, DANG. smh-ing real fast. :bounce::bounce::bounce:
My F-250 is buried in my neighbors yard, down to the trailer hitch.

Still home alone.facepalm:

My tractor won't budge it.
Dang it bro. Least you got the dawg. :love: Even though he's still mad at you. :bounce:

Last edited:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Getting in touch with a bro with a 8k winch flat bed.facepalm:

Man when it hits the fan, the blow back is nasty.

She’ll come out with that, no problem.

Hang in there, it will eventually blow over, btdt.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
After my first "company meeting today", I'm bout ready to go out and get em done, make $$ again and quit playing. I still got a lot of years left on me. :cool: Resumes will be going out. Biggest joke of a job I've eva had. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: And no I didn't get talked down to, but just listening to it, DANG. smh-ing real fast. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Dang it bro. Least you got the dawg. :love: Even though he's still mad at you. :bounce:

Yes Ma'am, MizT wants to go back to work for at least another 10 yrs maybe......She's only 54.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV

She’ll come out with that, no problem.

Hang in there, it will eventually blow over, btdt.

'Preciate the love and support, think I'm gonna chill for a bit.:O

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
quack get it out before the mud dries out

MzH22 juggling the peace of mind or $$$$: hope you find both

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning blood

I am hungry too but settling for coffee right now

Attachments

• coffee15.jpg
    coffee15.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 36

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
pack the tools and punch the clock

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning and Happy FOGGY Tuesday Morning to you Blood, Gobblin, and sleeping Quack, and to all of you weary, tired, and hungry Drivelers this morning as well.

I looked up the word, "Quackster", in my dictionary and the definition was as follows: This can be described as a Southern accident of sorts just waiting to happen. :D:D:D

Folks, it is so foggy outside that it took me quite a while just to find my daily newspaper. Thankfully that super bright flashlight helped me to finally see it through this soup !!!! I'm glad that I am NOT on the road traveling this morning. :pop::pop::pop:

Gobblin, thanks for the coffee as it is already working to clear my eyes. :cheers:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin folks!

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:biggrin2: Mernin!

Status
Not open for further replies.