Wycliff

Good morning. can't post music from work so that's up to someone else.:bounce:

Last edited by a moderator:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Who needs a driveler to have coffee?

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I screwed up the last driveler thread which was my first so I had hoped that someone else would have started one a new one last night and had a big pot of fresh brewed coffee waiting in it early this morning.

I have been going around in circles for the past hour trying to find a place to post my daily jargin.

Hope all of you had a great holiday weekend and are now ready to face the real world filled with lots of challenges, opportunities, pretty loving women, lots of extra money in your pockets, and.....................who am I kidding as I must still be asleep and dreaming!!!! :D:D:D:hair:

Wycliff

I screwed up the last driveler thread which was my first so I had hoped that someone else would have started one a new one last night and had a big pot of fresh brewed coffee waiting in it early this morning.

I have been going around in circles for the past hour trying to find a place to post my daily jargin.

Hope all of you had a great holiday weekend and are now ready to face the real world filled with lots of challenges, opportunities, pretty loving women, lots of extra money in your pockets, and.....................who am I kidding as I must still be asleep and dreaming!!!! :D:D:D:hair:

Well that makes to two too of us I think I should have called it I don't know how to start a driveler driveler facepalm:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

You brought a jar o' gin to the driveler this early in the morning? Hard core :cool:

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Gobblin,
I am about ready to go to my "love making" dentist in a few minutes. Hopefully they can work me in asap this morning. Yep, I will be glad to get this irritating wisdom tooth removed and she will "love making" money for her removing it too and I will probably feel like just rolling over and going back to sleep afterwards!!!!! :D:D:D

morning fella drivelers.

look at my butt :D

Attachments

• butt.JPG
    butt.JPG
    261.6 KB · Views: 149

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:hair:where'd da weekend goooo????????:(

Mornin! 4 day work week!:banana:

Status