I'm lost and I can't find the driveler #141

Status
Not open for further replies.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Gobblin,
I am about ready to go to my "love making" dentist in a few minutes. Hopefully they can work me in asap this morning. Yep, I will be glad to get this irritating wisdom tooth removed and she will "love making" money for her removing it too and I will probably feel like just rolling over and going back to sleep afterwards!!!!! :D:D:D

Well my irritating wisdom tooth is thankfully GONE. Now my mouth should return to normal as soon as the pain killing anethesia wears off. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

morning fella drivelers.

look at my butt :D

hfh, dang your butt is big. I thought that someone said you were on a diet !!! :hair::hair::hair::D:D

Good morning and Happy Tuesday to all of you nice ladies this morning. I smell pear relish all the way over here.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
We survived!:cool: Our little town got on the Atlanta news. :eek:

Lots of clean up this week. :banginghe

Nice butt! :fine::fine:
::ke: ya'll ain't *that* little................ Miggie made it onto t.v. too!:cool:

Well my irritating wisdom tooth is thankfully GONE. Now my mouth should return to normal as soon as the pain killing anethesia wears off. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

hfh, dang your butt is big. I thought that someone said you were on a diet !!! :hair::hair::hair::D:D

Good morning and Happy Tuesday to all of you nice ladies this morning. I smell pear relish all the way over here.

i was.... done gained 20 lbs since early march :mad:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
told ya'll it got bad. :eek:

Lt. Scott Dakin of Barrow County Emergency Services tells WSB-TV that damage in downtown Winder looks like a scene after a tornado or hurricane.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
i was.... done gained 20 lbs since early march :mad:
:whip:boy, you done too good to let it back up again!

Lt. Scott Dakin of Barrow County Emergency Services tells WSB-TV that damage in downtown Winder looks like a scene after a tornado or hurricane.
:hair: and you ain't but a few blocks from there, aren't you?:huh:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
:whip:boy, you done too good to let it back up again!

:hair: and you ain't but a few blocks from there, aren't you?:huh:

yep. And we were stuck in the pool house as usual. facepalm:
The sound of stuff hitting the sides of the house was unbelievable. The drain in the neighbors yard was shooting water 3 ft in the air.:crazy: Too much water for it to handle. I'm sure his house has some water damage.:(

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
yep. And we were stuck in the pool house as usual. facepalm:
The sound of stuff hitting the sides of the house was unbelievable. The drain in the neighbors house was shooting water 3 ft in the air.:crazy: Too much water for it to handle. I'm sure his house has some water damage.:(
:( No damage at ya'll's place?

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
:( No damage at ya'll's place?

No, thank goodness. Just a lot of clean up. Tree limbs everywhere and the pool looks like it has a tree in the bottom. facepalm: The neighbor building the pool didn't put silkscreen up, so our driveway has to be scraped to get all the red sand up. :rolleyes:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
No, thank goodness. Just a lot of clean up. Tree limbs everywhere and the pool looks like it has a tree in the bottom. facepalm: The neighbor building the pool didn't put silkscreen up, so our driveway has to be scraped to get all the red sand up. :rolleyes:
Make them come scrape up their mess!:smash: :D
I know, iv just lost motivation to work out.. ill never make it to 180
Yes you will, I just know it!:cool:
Morning, been busy. Its a short week! I survived a 3 day weekend.:banana:
:biggrin2:I did too...........

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

Hope it gets cleaned up before I have to blow through Friday on the way to the mtns. Winder is not the easiest small town to pass through.

Really glad you survived without damage.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
LUNCH CALL!!!!!!

rotisserie chicken with a side of peas & carrots:banana:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Hope it gets cleaned up before I have to blow through Friday on the way to the mtns. Winder is not the easiest small town to pass through.

Really glad you survived without damage.
You're heading North and hopefully I'm heading South Friday. :cool:
LUNCH CALL!!!!!!

rotisserie chicken with a side of peas & carrots:banana:

I got nothin.:( All those left ovas. Ribs, leveled eggs;),corned beef bricket, I could go on and on. Just didn't take time to make lunch this mornin. facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.