Miz H22 loves racin driveler #244

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
My F-250 is buried in my neighbors yard, down to the trailer hitch.

Still home alone.facepalm:

My tractor won't budge it.
Get Li'l Bill to bring the backhoe up, and dig it out!!::ke:::ke::huh:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Mornin!:love:
I'm GON need an attitude adjustment this morning. facepalm:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
:pop: ru-roh...........

lawd have mercy, BigN...........facepalm:

:cheers:WTG......... wish I had the willpower to get in better shape, I'm just too tired though..........:bounce:

There is your reason to do so Keebs... I've been so tired lately... But started doing a little at a time and it has helped tremendously! You can do it!

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
There is your reason to do so Keebs... I've been so tired lately... But started doing a little at a time and it has helped tremendously! You can do it!
I have a Vivitar Fitness Tracker I won, been wearing it and I'm getting in a LOT of steps just doing my nightly chores and getting more sleep than I thought I was, I just can't get motivated to do more. I should have never quit playing tennis, softball and riding horses, when I did, I plumb gave out......facepalm:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Waiting on furniture delivery of Caitlin’s new bed. Dogs walked, bidness done, and put away.

Dadgum stomach bug goin round here. Everett first, then CAITLIN, now Buck. facepalm:

Jag, MizT, and I have dodged the bullet so far.

Nugefan

Just did 5.5 mile run/walk.... Longest one in more than a year! Someone made the trail all up hill both ways!

you musta been on that dirt road my Granddaddy used to walk to school on ... uphill , both ways ....:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I hear da truck

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Dang, I would have never believed that a roll-back with an 8K winch could snatch the entire bumper off of an F-250 truck !!!!!!!!!!! :hair::hair::hair: Who would have "thunk it" ???????

I'm logging off very quietly before more stuff hits the fan. :pop::pop::pop:

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gotta a bro bringing a roll back with a 8k winch.
.....Digging out from behind or front of the truck will definitely Improve the odds of recovery without tearing something else up. Depends on which end you are pulling from.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Waiting on furniture delivery of Caitlin’s new bed. Dogs walked, bidness done, and put away.

Dadgum stomach bug goin round here. Everett first, then CAITLIN, now Buck. facepalm:

Jag, MizT, and I have dodged the bullet so far.
::;'s ya'll don't get it!
you musta been on that dirt road my Granddaddy used to walk to school on ... uphill , both ways ....:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
:cool: I too have heard of this road......... and 6ft deep snow (in South Gawja!):bounce:
Dang, I would have never believed that a roll-back with an 8K winch could snatch the entire bumper off of an F-250 truck !!!!!!!!!!! :hair::hair::hair: Who would have "thunk it" ???????

wise........very wise............ I have that special spray over my computer for protection myself............:cheers:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
If that rollback has a wheel lift he could use that also, if it isn't too wet to get close to Quacks truck.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV

.....Digging out from behind or front of the truck will definitely Improve the odds of recovery without tearing something else up. Depends on which end you are pulling from.

If that rollback has a wheel lift he could use that also, if it isn't too wet to get close to Quacks truck.

Everything's still in tack, he got stuck twice. Thankfully I had a 50' towing strap. Wasn't even going to charge me. Homey don't play that !!

Status
Not open for further replies.