Moonpie's Morning Munchins....

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Made up some Hobbit breakfast this morning. Over-easy yard egg, fried mushrooms, four slices of bacon, and fried maters over a couple slabs of fried toast. It was delicious.

hobbitbreakfast.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Breakfast like that will make ya want to be a Hobbit if that is how they eat.
It's basically a traditional English/Irish "fry up" breakfast. They would add a couple of blood sausages.

Dub

Ya'll doing great up in here.

NCHB, that Hobbit breakfast is spot on. Shrooms'n'eggs is solid eats.

My bride has been getting on me about turning down the spice-heat on stuff I cook. I am complying and simply kicking things up a couple notches on my own plate with various hot sauces.

This mornings cheddar bagels had some garlic eggs and maple sausage which I hit with Messican table sauce. The sweet maple sausage with the semi-heat of the sauce was awesome.

It was like that cartoon I watched as a kid....The WonderTwins. They'd join forces and take on the bad guys.

pop pop jones

Ya'll doing great up in here.

NCHB, that Hobbit breakfast is spot on. Shrooms'n'eggs is solid eats.

My bride has been getting on me about turning down the spice-heat on stuff I cook. I am complying and simply kicking things up a couple notches on my own plate with various hot sauces.

This mornings cheddar bagels had some garlic eggs and maple sausage which I hit with Messican table sauce. The sweet maple sausage with the semi-heat of the sauce was awesome.

It was like that cartoon I watched as a kid....The WonderTwins. They'd join forces and take on the bad guys.

Come on man, you know good and well, you watched that Saturday morning.

Reactions: Dub

Dub

No clue, I was just poking at you

:rofl: Man, I'm so far outa the loop on that kinda stuff.

I barely get past the news channels these days...

The DVR is a mighty appreciated device...it's recording some of the stuff I like to catch up on.

Cartoons....totally outa the loop.

In a couple weeks this thread won’t be legal so ya’ll lap it up while you can.
Mercy! Y’all can cook a breakfast and then some geez!

Won't be legal ???? :huh:

COVID19 related ???

Or some other reason....

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Yesterday:

Couple local yard eggs, some good sausage that is made a couple miles up the road, bacon, taters, and toast. It was edible.

breakfast.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.