I was afraid this morning. I was very afraid.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
I was drinking coffee this morning when my wife got up & came into the living room. She was very quiet. I waited a minute, then said "good morning." She said "good morning", but that was all.
It appeared she was in a bad mood which is uncommon for her.
I began wracking my brain trying to figure out what I had done while sleeping last night. I couldn't think of anything?
Since I'm trying to be a "glass half full" kind of feller, it was quiet & peaceful............

specialk

As long as you didnt use the walk in closet as a bathroom you good.....

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Thanks a lot! Now I'm wracking my brain trying to remember what I forgot to do!
Anniversary? Birthday? Laundry? Etc... Just run and hide Bro.! At least hide the super glue.

Toliver

Birthday?
Anniversary?
The date you first met?
What she was wearing on your first date?
Her favorite potato chip flavor?

Toliver

Anniversary? Birthday? Laundry? Etc... Just run and hide Bro.! At least hide the super glue.
You and I were on the same wavelength at the same time. LOL!

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Whatever you do, DONT ask!

You’ve got a couple hours left in the weekend. Better start doing :rofl:
Best "start" would be to tell her to get on her best dress and while she's doing that (AND everything else women have to do) make reservations at some place nice.

Redbow

If any man can ever figure out why women do things that us men do not understand and why they do those things please let me know.

Oh yeah I do know that understanding the opposite sex at times is an impossible task. I'm quite sure all of us have been in the same situation that you experienced more than once.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Did you scrub your browser history on the computer before shutting it down?

earlthegoat2

You obviously did not know exactly what she was thinking at some certain point. It could have been just then or several years ago. She just chose now to be grumpy about it.

Women MAY forgive but they NEVER forget.