MT deer corn bags on the side of the road

paulito

Just lazyness and disrespectful to be honest. Those same people would be mighty peaved if the tras was on the street outside their neighborhood.

Stuff happens and things do blow out despite your best efforts but......our highways are disqusting with all the trash.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I like it and can see it now:

The possession of in excess of 85 pounds of unprocessed corn either shelled or unshelled shall be a misdemeanor of a high and aggravating nature.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Catch me if you can. :bounce:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I see them strewn all over the roads around my way, especially this time of year, and I’ve picked up many of them through the years. Beer cans too. Hate seeing litter of any kind, anywhere. Most people ain’t worth a dang.

I see them strewn all over the roads around my way, especially this time of year, and I’ve picked up many of them through the years. Beer cans too. Hate seeing litter of any kind, anywhere. Most people ain’t worth a dang.
I concur.. stuff happens I get it. Secure your dang trash burn it or put it in the trash can.. just laziness and lack of care

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
There is no good reason for them to not end up in the trash or recycle bin. Folks just don’t care. I see it everyday!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !