Questions for our game wardens on here

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Browning Slayer

you mean you didn’t use turkey legs?!
They better get over here soon to find out. Cause I’m plated and they all look the same at the joint.. ;)
4DF47C61-A3FE-4616-83C0-E093169CB63F.jpeg7F397AA9-D03D-4F37-88B0-9AD006247046.jpeg

basshappy

BANNED
Because I don't turkey hunt, I don't get worked up about turkey violations. Hard for me to understand why a fella can bait deer but not turkey. Folks have tried explainin' it to me but in the end I always think it comes down to makin' it too easy to kill em.
I can't understand anyone who brags, is proud, or grandstands over shooting an animal over bait / feed trough. That isn't hunting. That is taking advantage of a conditioned animal to assasinate it at its weakest when guard is down. High fives all around. I wonder if when they hang that shoulder mount if there is a can of corn under its mouth ...

Browning Slayer

I can't understand anyone who brags, is proud, or grandstands over shooting an animal over bait / feed trough. That isn't hunting. That is taking advantage of a conditioned animal to assasinate it at its weakest when guard is down. High fives all around. I wonder if when they hang that shoulder mount if there is a can of corn under its mouth ...
Dude... You should have seen me Saturday night with my 14 year old son. We camped all night and stacked pigs like they were wood.

Hello. My Name is Browning Slayer and I love to brag about killing animals over corn. And I love Sausage. Especially when it destroys my food plots. I dumped 20 extra lbs of corn on the ground before I got n my blind to keep them around longer.

8e719717-1321-46b6-a4dd-a11e3eb4c8ee-jpeg.1196888

Last edited:

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Just supporting America buying all that corn

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !

Them Texas boys do that...in a high fence. facepalm:

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team

bullgator

Selling my home in Florida moving to Eastman Georgia Though about doing a Survey. Stay in Florida Move to Georgia
Don’t forget to register Democrat and get your Stacy Abrams license plate. They’ll come get the rest later in the form of state income taxes.

bullgator

The guy should call the cops. Right after he shoots the guy next door. And the cops can clean up the mess.

Same. Shoot bad guy, call cops to clean up.

Same. Shoot bad guy, call cops to clean up.

And in any scenario, I would not need to call the cops. They would find out eventually and put it all together, that a good guy killed a bad guy in each case. And Crime Rates across this country would go down.
So you do trust the cops to get it right in the end……. :bounce:
You sandbagger, you! :rofl:

bullgator

Never happin got no use for demorats. Did not realize Gator fans were so sensitive
We are a sensitive bunch. It all those Georgia fans that bully us. Make it stop! I need to pet a service dog now.

Beehaw

Wow. Just finding this.
The last club I was in made me run the gauntlet before I could get in: Meet with the sponsoring member at the club to see it first hand, after I passed his sniff test, I had to attend a club meeting and, literally, sit in a chair at the front of the room while anybody and everybody asked me questions for 30-min or more. I then left the room while they discussed and voted on whether to let me join.

I thought it was perfect, as I am very picky about who I want to be in a club with. We never had members that weren't vetted before we even had a discussion with them. This wasn't a "big time" club, just a bunch of guys that wanted their sons to be around men they were comfortable with.

I can say with 100% certainty, if that had happened in our club, those guys would be out before sunset.

Browning Slayer

We are a sensitive bunch. It all those Georgia fans that bully us. Make it stop! I need to pet a service dog now.
It wasn't the GA fans that scored 42 on you this year... :bounce: