I'm curious about interacting with Game Wardens

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I don't even know where my last post is back yunder. I'm pretty sure I posted something here. Anyway, got stopped at another place just now, while trout fishing, by the same gw that told me in Helen last summer that I couldn't keep trout in a cooler of ice.

He checked my license... no service, so it took awhile to find my last screenshot of em. He said I was good. He wanted to search my cooler, I said go ahead. He asked how much have I had to drink. None. He said he could smell it up wind... Blah blah. Finally he let me go home.

There's one in every crowd. Sounds like you were unlucky and found the one twice.

Wanderlust

No need to say anything to Mr Green greens. They can't be reasoned with.
Years ago I tried to explain that corn fed ducks taste much better and if he'd ever bit into a steel shot, he'd know only a moron would use that stuff.

Duff

I've been check a bunch of times and never had a big issue. Occasionally, one will try a little "picking" for whatever reason. But it always amounts to nothing.

My brother was killed in a boating accident 5 years ago. DNR wardens handled the investigation, of course. I was in contact with them for several weeks to get accident reports, his gear, pick up the boat they had impounded, insurance.......I couldn't have asked for more professional and respectful group. They even went out of the way to call me months later, to check on the family.

Bucaramus

I've been check a bunch of times and never had a big issue. Occasionally, one will try a little "picking" for whatever reason. But it always amounts to nothing.

My brother was killed in a boating accident 5 years ago. DNR wardens handled the investigation, of course. I was in contact with them for several weeks to get accident reports, his gear, pick up the boat they had impounded, insurance.......I couldn't have asked for more professional and respectful group. They even went out of the way to call me months later, to check on the family.
Sorry to hear about your brother. Glad the DNR looked after y'all. Good on them.