Muzzle loading supplies??

kiltman

Hi, can someone give me a hints at where I can buy powder, balls, caps locally. I'm in the west Georgia area (carroll co.). I've checked Georgia Arms, Gables Sports.. I don't mind driving to find stuff.

Mike G

35 Whelen

Hi, can someone give me a hints at where I can buy powder, balls, caps locally. I'm in the west Georgia area (carroll co.). I've checked Georgia Arms, Gables Sports.. I don't mind driving to find stuff.

Mike G

Try Academy, they usually have what you are looking for.

kiltman

I checked my academy. They had some stuff, but nothing I could use. I have a Kentucky rifle and can't use the Triple 7 powder or the caps they had. The search continues.....

frankwright

(770)425-5060
Call Deer Creek in Marietta. Only place I know of that carries powder and supplies!

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Most the walmarts around me have Pyrodex powder, 0209 primer caps, and several brands of bullets (Powerbelts, etc.). I've not run across any in-stock #11 caps as of yet.

Kowtown

Moultrie Shooters Supply had #10 caps in stock today. They had 45 and 50 cal Pyrodex pellets too, but not much else black powder related.

Last edited:

Big7

The Oracle
Elite in Conyers has some stuff.
I saw plenty of everything except primers.

They have 1 or 2 of this and that. Couple brands powder, couple brands bullets, etc.. Not a huge variety- prolly enough to get you by.