name my dog

bilgerat

Senior
thanks yall

as I sit here reading all the great suggestions for a name, hes out in the yard barking his little head off because he just heard me come in the den and start hittin the keyboard!!! well ive gotta go out back and take him out of the pen and let him in the house{yea hes already spoiled rotten} yall keep em comming , so fer ima lean' twards WOODY!!!

Last edited:

bilgerat

Senior
yea

I can see my neighbors faces now when I go out on the porch and start yellen TATOR TOT!!! or JIM!!!AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS!! WHAT ARE THEY GONNA THINK??? ::ke:

white lab

name that lab

Good looking lab looks likes a Gunner or a Duke maybe a Drake go luck on a naming it maybe i help ::huh:

No offense to FredW, but I think you should name it Fred.

truittsosebee

Another good Cajun dog name is Boudreaux. I once had a great Blue Tick with that name. I also like Diogi (pronounced dee-OH-gee).

bilgerat

Senior
right now im calling him stinker cause he just came in from the rain and man hes a stinking!!!
I really think ive decided to call him WOODY, I think thats approperate dont yall? :yeah: thanks for all the help, well most of it..........................................
...........................................................................................................................

tator tot, flapjack, or JIM ,geeez what were yall thinkin!!!! ::ke:

QuakerBoy

I kinda liked Flapjack

:D

Glad you finally came up with a name.....no dog need to go through life nameless ::ke: