Nascar

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
HERE IS ONE OF THE BEST REASONS THAT NASCAR HAS GONE DOWN THE TUBE. YES, GONE, GONE, GONE !!!

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THIS RECENT ABSURD HAPPENING TO ME !!!!!

This downfall with NASCAR AND SPECIFICALLY CHARLOTTE MOTOR SPEEDWAY has been happening for quite a while now and it surely came to a head for me back in the early spring this year.

I have had the same several seats at CMS for the annual Coco- Cola 600 race that was always held on Memorial Day Weekend and I have had these same seats for over 35 years now. I personally chose these seats as they were FANTASTIC, as they are located at the Main Entrance, The Speedway Club Restaurant and Lounge, Major concessions, bathrooms etc, ticket office and also the Main CMS store venue was all right there together in close proximity to my seats.

I always enjoyed great viewing of the entire track from my seats and this Coca Cola 600 Race was the best of the best, year after year as we all gave Thanks to our Military Personnel for their sacrifices etc.

Well my seats were renewed automatically every year and were charged to my American Express Card every year in August and my tickets were always mailed in January. Well this year, I had NOT received my tickets like normal so I called CMS Ticket Office to inquire about it.

I WAS THEN TOLD THAT THEY HAD REMOVED EVERY "EVEN NUMBERED ROW OF SEATS" ALONG THE FRONT STRETCH.....and had put a small tray-like table of sorts so that fans could sit and eat with their drinks on this type of table of sorts installed where there had previously been the row of seats in front of them.

I WILL BET MY LAST PENNY THAT THIS WAS ONLY DONE SO THAT THE TELEVISED NASCAR RACES IN THE FUTURE WOULD NOT LOOK LIKE THE STANDS WERE MORE "HALF EMPTY" BECAUSE OF THE ONGOING LACK OF INTEREST IN THIS SPORT !!!!!

NOBODY HAD EVER MENTIONED THIS ONGOING PROBLEM TO ME UNTIL I CALLED ASKING ABOUT MY TICKETS. THEY HAD HELD MY MONEY SINCE AUGUST OF 2019 AND WHEN I ASKED JUST WHERE IN THE HADES WAS I SUPPOSED TO SIT NOW, THEY ONLY SAID THAT MAYBE I COULD PICK ANOTHER LOCATION.

I ASKED JUST WHY THEY HADN'T ADVISED ME OF THIS BEFORE ESPECIALLY SINCE I HAD BEEN PURCHASING THESE SEATS FOR OVER 35 YEARS AND THEY DANG SURELY DIDN'T MAKE THAT DECISION IN THE PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS OR SO AS IT HAD TO BE A YEAR OR MORE IN THEIR PLANNING OF THIS. THEY WOULD NOT ANSWER THAT QUESTION.

I THEN TOLD THEM THAT I WAS NOT ATTENDING ANY MORE RACES THERE WITHOUT MY SEATS, AND IN FACT, THAT I HAD SOME RECENT ONGOING HEART RELATED PROBLEMS AND THE SEAT LOCATION THAT I PREVIOUSLY HAD FOR ALL OF THESE YEARS REQUIRED THE LEAST AMOUNT OF WALKING AND CLIMBING ANY INCLINES ETC.

THESE IDIOTS EVEN WANTED ME TO SUBMIT A DOCTOR'S STATEMENT TO THAT FACT THAT I WAS NOT PHYSICALLY ABLE TO ATTEND BEFORE THEY WOULD REFUND MY MONEY WHICH WAS ALWAYS SEVERAL HUNDREDS OF $$$$$.

IT WAS THEN THAT I PULLED THE PLUG ON CHARLOTTE MOTOR SPEEDWAY AND NASCAR IN GENERAL. I ADVISED THEM THAT THEY DID NOT WANT ME TO HAVE TO DRIVE TO CHARLOTTE BECAUSE IT WOULD NOT BE PLEASANT FOR THE PERSON IN CHARGE OF REFUSING TO REFUND MY MONEY.

THE NEXT DAY, I WAS ADVISED THAT MY MONEY HAD BEEN CREDITED BACK TO MY AMERICAN EXPRESS CARD ACCOUNT. I CALLED AMERICAN EXPRESS AND VERIFIED THAT FACT IMMEDIATELY.

NOW, I WOULDN'T "TINKLE" ON ANYBODY ASSOCIATED WITH CMS OR NASCAR...EVEN IF THEY WERE ON FIRE BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL TOAST IN MY OPINION !!!!! :cheers:

PS: I GUESS THE GOOD NEWS TO THIS IS THAT I ALSO WILL NEVER BE SPENDING HUGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY FOR HOTELS, MEALS ETC IN CHARLOTTE (JUST LIKE THE MASTER'S GOLF TOURNAMENT HERE IN AUGUSTA AS YOU HAVE TO PAY 5-10 TIMES THE PRICES FOR EVERYTHING JUST TO ATTEND.

I BET THIS IS THE SIDE THAT MOST PEOPLE NEVER GOT TO SEE...AND ALL OF THIS HAPPENED BEFORE ALL OF THIS NONSENSE ABOUT THIS BLM HAPPENINGS.

The really "funny thing" about this particular race was that when it was finally raced, there were NO SPECTATORS ALLOWED in the stands because of this virus...so I hope that Charlotte Motor Speedway lost their rear-end because of the millions of dollars of lost revenue at the track and in Charlotte and the entire area. My refund was just a very small molecule of $ and yet they acted like it was thousands of $ and they still didn't want to refund it to me !!! :rofl::rofl:

THE FINAL NAIL HAS BEEN HAMMERED INTO THIS COFFIN !!!

HECK EVERY LIFE MATTERS INCLUDING BLM, WLM, BLUELM, REDLM, GREENLM, ORANGELM, AND EVERY OTHER COLOR IN THE RAINBOW MATTERS AS WELL. IT SURELY DOESN'T TAKE MORE RIOTING, BURNINGS, LOOTING, KILLINGS, AS ALL THAT DOES IS RUIN THE LIVES OF MOST EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THESE RIDICULOUS TIMES.
It's on your AMEX. Just call Amex and dispute the charge.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
It's on your AMEX. Just call Amex and dispute the charge.

I agree with that as I have never had any problems with Amex since I first started using them in 1980. I have had one card for business and one for personal things over all of these years. I have paid every monthly bill "IN FULL" on both cards since 1980, so they have not made any interest money from me. I was so mad that they CMS did not even tell me anything about their problem until I called them. That is when the manure hit the fan really quickly.

Oh, it is all handled now and you can bet your bottom dollar that those idiots at CMS know that I don't play around when it comes to someone trying to steal my money as such. The odd thing about this entire episode was that this year was going to be my last year anyway. :rofl:

I surely hope that they will never survive at CMS or in Nascar ever again too because of all of this current Whoop-De-Do.

Gbr5pb

My god there trying to run the few left off! Had today’s on about 20 minutes nothing but a BLM program! They think them 15 Bubba fans they let in a Talladega going to keep them up?

ol bob

NACAR died the day they made the cookie cutter cars take the decals off and they are all the same nothing stock about them they should not be able to use stock in the name.

ol bob

Nascar said nobody is as stupid as us NFL said hold my beer.

dslc6487

If NASCAR thinks that supporting BLM is going to help them survive, they are sorely mistaken. The track tickets ain't cheap. When I was going to the races, I had to buy my tickets with money that I earned from working. To the best of my knowledge, NASCAR does not send out race tickets along with the EBT cards. Did I mention that I have not watched a race in a couple of years. Cookie cutter cars do nothing for me..

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Was just told Daytona was cutting ties with nascar over all the protest issues. Can’t find anything about it on any of the big news sources. Anyone else heard anything about it?

Daytona and their sister tracks are Nascar.

Gbr5pb

If NASCAR thinks that supporting BLM is going to help them survive, they are sorely mistaken. The track tickets ain't cheap. When I was going to the races, I had to buy my tickets with money that I earned from working. To the best of my knowledge, NASCAR does not send out race tickets along with the EBT cards. Did I mention that I have not watched a race in a couple of years. Cookie cutter cars do nothing for me..
I bet them 15 Bubba fans at Talladega didn’t pay a thang to get in