National championship—I’m calling it now

James12

I’d really like to know if either team’s fans would claim a title by forfeit. Talk about an asterisk, that would stink!

Baroque Brass

As much as I’d love to see the dawgs win, especially against Saban, I don’t expect it. Saban always finds a way to win. I haven’t forgotten how the dawgs got embarrassed in the SECCG. I hope I’m wrong.

BamaGeorgialine

Dawgs win the do-over. I expect it to be a back and forth game. I never expected Bama to be back this year. I figured it to be a rebuilding year seeing that they lost 90% of their offense. I still believe that they are learning as they go and talent and good coaching has overachieved. I'm happy that we have the two best teams playing for all the marbles. Pretty much been these two teams on a heavy weight collision course since day one with a couple of pretenders peeking in from time to time but, we all know they were just that......pretenders

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
I been here since 2005 and he trolled as much then as he does now. His "Why must you shoot button bucks" thread is a classic.

I have it on good authority that @Throwback favorite T-shirt reads “Living Rent Free in Woody’s Members Minds Since 2005”.

His second favorite T, so I have heard reads “BUTTON BUCKS, THE TASTIEST OF PROTEIN GOD (who is an Auburn fan) EVER CREATED.”

Last edited:

Big7

The Oracle
Pro
Prozac is highly overrated.

I've been on and off of it for years. Just about since it came out. No difference either way.

Due to political games, Dr. won't write a script for the good stuff that's been working for years.

Go Dawgs ?