NEF RIFLES...Lets hear about em!

Ozzie

I have a 7mm.08 youth model that I use as a ground blind gun (since it is shorter and handles quick) and it is one of the nicest shooting guns I have ever shot. It hardly kicks more then a 22LR and will be my daughters first gun when she hunts for real with me next season.

abrannon

I have the Survivor Model in .308. This has been a really fine gun, for the $207 price tag or any other price for that matter. It has never failed to fire or eject the cartridge. It is far more accurate than I am. It is every bit as good as my other rifles.

tcward

NEF Rifles

I own a 270 Handi Rifle and it shoots great. 11/4 groups at 100 yards. The only problem I've had was with the transfer bar that comes up when you cock the gun. I went to the bench to fire it and it didn't fire. I looked down and the bar was gone! Got it replaced for just a few dollars.

R

redneckcamo

I bought one of these in 30-30 and I really like it. Ejector works fine as it should in a rimmed cartridge. Took a doe out wed. with the leverevolution ammo and it performed great . Very accurate -4 in one hole at 50 yds.

k_g_b

Don't trade the 45-70. You can send it back to the factory and they will install a 223 barrel on it for as little as $87 for the barrel. This way you will have 2 guns for lees than it would cost to buy most rifles.

broncobob

I love mine, .22 Hornet. I'm going to get me a muzzle loader barrel .50 cal. and a 7mm-08 or a .308 and maybe a 10ga barrel too. To many barrels to choose from and to few Washingtons.