New 300 Ham'r

Redman54

I shot this hog at 75 yards quartering to me with a 115 gr controlled chaos my buddy loaded for the 300 Ham'r. Let me say it is one wicked round. Bullet entered just in front of the shoulder, traveled through to offside ribs and made one heck of a hole, but also continued back through and lodged just under the skin by the ham on the same side as initial entry. Needless to say she didn't go far, just a few steps. This is the second hog I've shot with the Ham'r but the first with this load. She's a keeper combo for sure
. IMG_1649.JPEGIMG_8475.jpgIMG_1649.JPEGIMG_8475.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Nice! Kinda nasty, but in a nice kinda way! Congrats on the new tool and a Super nice pig!

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
That's a pretty neat caliber. Been keeping an eye on it and learning what I can. Glad to see the effectiveness.

transfixer

I need to check availability of Brass for that 300 hamr, I could still use all the components I've got for .30 cal, I've got a lot of .300bo brass and ammo I'd probably get rid of, but I'd gladly change over to the hamr for the increased velocity, and all I'd have to do is buy a barrel for my AR and swap it out

sghoghunter

I need to check availability of Brass for that 300 hamr, I could still use all the components I've got for .30 cal, I've got a lot of .300bo brass and ammo I'd probably get rid of, but I'd gladly change over to the hamr for the increased velocity, and all I'd have to do is buy a barrel for my AR and swap it out

Let me know what brass you have if you plan on getting rid of it if you haven’t promised it out.

Latest posts