New lease.

Dupree

I picked up a new lease in Alabama with turkeys in mind. Joined sight unseen, based off the area and the aerial map. Went and checked it out today. More turkey tracks than deer tracks, and lots of big poult tracks. Seems like poult recruitment isn’t an issue around these parts. EF99DB45-B77C-42EE-BB2E-F7F6A6A7A98D.jpeg

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Good deal ! Did they change anything in the regulations

Dupree

Moved the opener back as well didn't they?
Yes, but nothing as far as Georgia.
This zone, is March 25-may 8. The public land is April 1-may 8. Public hunting will also end at 1pm.
Youth season will be 3/19 and 3/20. I actually like that better than when youth season was falling around March 9-10. Most of the birds were still winter flocked and not responsive.

DRBugman85

Yes, but nothing as far as Georgia.
This zone, is March 25-may 8. The public land is April 1-may 8. Public hunting will also end at 1pm.
Youth season will be 3/19 and 3/20. I actually like that better than when youth season was falling around March 9-10. Most of the birds were still winter flocked and not responsive.
Oh lord they want have any BREEDING GOBBLERS next year if the season dates are that early(That's what happened in GEORGIA) ???