New Ride

Cumberlandjg

I looked at one of those long and hard before I bought a new 2104 Frontier with a 200 Suzuki. I was worried about the engine hours. Loved the boat. I’ve got a fishing buddy that has a 2019 man is it pretty.
I was very picky and patient when looking. Found this one with only 231 hours and drove 3+ hours to get it.

M77 Ruger

One of the best bay boats imho. Always been a fan of those. That will be my next boat or a hewes. I have a 2018 key west 1720 which gets the job done no doubt but those pathfinders are the real deal where I fish in southeast ga

Cumberlandjg

Under 25k with 230 hours. Ive had to replace the head on the trolling motor, repaint the axles on the trailer, change out a few latches that the bolts rusted on but other than that nothing major. Everything seems to work really well. Only thing I've noticed so far is that the livewell pumps sit above water line so they do not seem to hold a god prime well, that could be changed at some point but not a pressing need as I can throw it in reverse to catch a prime. The fishing space is awesome.