new to predator hunting

dslayer2

The Georgia Predator Hunting Association will be putting on their annual Coyote Classic next month. Would be a good place to hang around and maybe learn some from people that do a lot of coyote hunting. I'm in Houston Co with you, but I just started coyote hunting a year ago and while I've killed a few, I'm by no means an expert. Be glad to compare notes with you though.

dslayer2

Just got word the 2020 GPHA Coyote Classic is confirmed for Feb 28-Mar 1. Weight-in is on that Sunday at Beaux Eden Plantation in Fort Valley. They are trying to get the registration site up and working sometime tomorrow. I plan on signing up as a team rep again this year.

tomcat58

The Georgia Predator Hunting Association will be putting on their annual Coyote Classic next month. Would be a good place to hang around and maybe learn some from people that do a lot of coyote hunting. I'm in Houston Co with you, but I just started coyote hunting a year ago and while I've killed a few, I'm by no means an expert. Be glad to compare notes with you though.