Nick Saban on his way out...

fish hawk

Bass Master
It's been a riot today one caller said bama made the SEC what it is

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Bama fans finally calling in to the Finebaum show today,they in meltdown mode.
They’re now on the “nobody beats bama only bama can beat bama” kick

For those of y’all that don’t speak Bammer that means “Auburn didn’t actually win, Alabama just lost”

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
They’re now on the “nobody beats bama only bama can beat bama” kick

For those of y’all that don’t speak Bammer that means “Auburn didn’t actually win, Alabama just lost”
Give them a few more days and they will say Auburn cheated. Alabama can not fail. They can only be failed.?

Madsnooker

Snook talkin' smack! It's a miracle!

giphy.gif

Lol I'm not very good at it so its few and far between!

MFOSTER

BANNED
Kirby gonna take Saban place when time comes just go ahead and get the Kleenex handy.

James12

Saban, the GOAT. Year in year out, and championships nearly every other.... 20+ coaching changes, rarely skips a beat. Bear Bryant, not even close my friends. And I think he even had unlimited scholarships at times and no one could compete with him in those days - he had the market cornered, one could say.

Like Tiger Woods vs. Jack’s days, Saban has done it at the highest level, amidst the highest levels of competition we’ve ever seen in CFB.

So keep hatin’ haters, throw your stones and milk bones. Kirby still calls him Sir and he and many of his other boys want his boat when he’s done fishing - whether they’d admit it or not.

Last edited:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Saban, the GOAT. Year in year out, and championships nearly every other.... 20+ coaching changes, rarely skips a beat. Bear Bryant, not even close my friends. And I think he even had unlimited scholarships at times and no one could compete with him in those days - he had the market cornered, one could say.

Like Tiger Woods vs. Jack’s days, Saban has done it at the highest level, amidst the highest levels of competition we’ve ever seen in CFB.

So keep hatin’ haters, throw your stones and milk bones. Kirby still calls him Sir and he and many of his other boys want his boat when he’s done fishing - whether they’d admit it or not.
They should pay you for this. Man that was stunning and brave.

James12

They should pay you for this. Man that was stunning and brave.

Look man, I’m not an AL or SEC fan. I appreciate what each including the Dawgs mean to CFB though. But I think Saban is definitely the GOAT. I’d put Bowden second of course :)

fairhopebama

Some may think this was stunning and brave to say but as the old saying goes, Speak the truth even if your voice shakes

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Dawgs got another chance At Alabama next September auburn down showed y’all twice in the last 3 years how to beat them

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Look man, I’m not an AL or SEC fan. I appreciate what each including the Dawgs mean to CFB though. But I think Saban is definitely the GOAT. I’d put Bowden second of course :)
He’s a goat alright.?

fairhopebama

Breaking news. Saban hanging it up in Tuscaloosa:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:::ke:::ke:::ke:

for about a week while he is on the recruiting trail and spending time at the lake....